Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
baba what the hell are you on?....that list is twisted man lol dragon should be on the sophie and raphael lists you shouldnt be on the astaroth list zombiebear should and alot of other things are wierd about it.

GhostmanLK4... you are being given an infraction for OBVIOUSLY creating a second account called "PubicSalad", and creating fake drama and arguments with yourself.

baba what the hell are you on?....that list is twisted man lol dragon should be on the sophie and raphael lists you shouldnt be on the astaroth list zombiebear should and alot of other things are wierd about it.

Ghostman your horrid and dont know what your talking about dragon never uses sophi anymore he rarly uses raph and normally just jokes around with him my astaroth can rape you and many others and its not like there's alot of other astaroths. And zombiebear is probably just going to drop asta in a week like he does with just about every other character. Your stupid and bad go back to you easy shooter hehehe. Love you

Your Astaroth rapes "many" others babalook, Must be a rather BIG accomplishment beating up the DARK clan Mr "im a proud member" lol jk, Wow, ghostman, u made a second account and laughed at ur own jokes AND called dragon bad on a second account?

GhostmanLK4... you are being given an infraction for OBVIOUSLY creating a second account called "PubicSalad", and creating fake drama and arguments with yourself.

LMAO...yeah i was bored mybad bro lol wont happen again :)
Ghostman your horrid and dont know what your talking about dragon never uses sophi anymore he rarly uses raph and normally just jokes around with him my astaroth can rape you and many others and its not like there's alot of other astaroths. And zombiebear is probably just going to drop asta in a week like he does with just about every other character. Your stupid and bad go back to you easy shooter hehehe. Love you

oh im bad???? lmao FT5 now! lol

LMAO...yeah i was bored mybad bro lol wont happen again :)

oh im bad???? lmao FT5 now! lol

If you cant handle my maxi for more than 2 rounds, than you wont be man enough to handle just about anyone else on here.

I expect a reply saying something to effect of...."I never played you, If you play maxi than you suck anyway"......blah blah blah. Save it.....Its been done. So blow it out your ass fat kid...one post your a tough guy, then the next post your mr. humble. Grow a sack

HRD

If you cant handle my maxi for more than 2 rounds, than you wont be man enough to handle just about anyone else on here.

I expect a reply saying something to effect of...."I never played you, If you play maxi than you suck anyway"......blah blah blah. Save it.....Its been done. So blow it out your ass fat kid...one post your a tough guy, then the next post your mr. humble. Grow a sack

HRD

i dont even know who u are man

Soooo I heard Spur got beat up pretty bad by Manta...

Haha, oh god. Vids of this please.

Also, in case anyone is interested, i've started getting back into SCIV. I don't know, something about this game and series just feels better than Tekken. I even like Tekken's combat system more than SC's, so I have no idea what the heck is up with that.

Wow, nice matches. A tied battle 4-4.
Both of you guys are great.
Code's Yoshi plays similar to mine.
Chaos has a nasty sophitia.

I am pretty sure Babalook is better than me...

Usually when I beat him it's because I get lucky and he doesn't break an online CS or I go and write down everything he does in casuals and study it. Not too realistic because I'm sure people aren't going to be doing that in tournaments. You have to be able to record all that stuff in your head. :)

I am pretty sure Babalook is better than me...

Usually when I beat him it's because I get lucky and he doesn't break an online CS or I go and write down everything he does in casuals and study it. Not too realistic because I'm sure people aren't going to be doing that in tournaments. You have to be able to record all that stuff in your head. :)

wow your so emo

LMAO keep thinkin that noface that will help your self esteem. Your such an emo, the only reason why you think he is better is because you have no idea how to get around his FC 2A+B GB. He says your are better so just leave it at that until you play offline against him.That will solve everything. Don't make pointless assumptions.

This particaular page is filled with SCRUBS, you sexy men know who you are and if you do know who you are then you know im kidding about you being sexy =). Also, yes, MANTA plowed my Taki with his Voldo, You know, thats cleary not a counterpic and Taki clearly is not stripped of her attributes online, (sarcasm), Babalook got pwned pretty hard to last night even tho he paniced and rung himself out 3-4 times LOL, GREATNESS!

Usually when I get COMPLETELY destroyed by him it's because I SUCK and he doesn't break an online CS or I go and write down to being a twinky eating FAT SHIT that does nothing but bitch about how bad I am So I play other games I suck at, attempting to quit this one knowing this is as good as I get.:)

lol, do you hate your life noface?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back