Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use some pop rock song. Everyone can tolerate it... The thing with using screamo or that Japanese music is a lot of people just won't watch due to the song...cause you know people are dumb and don't mute youtube. =/

That or use some techno without vocals.

Use some pop rock song. Everyone can tolerate it... The thing with using screamo or that Japanese music is a lot of people just won't watch due to the song...cause you know people are dumb and don't mute youtube. =/

That or use some techno without vocals.

oh yeah sure icy coming from the guy that masturbates with relish lol......were gonna surprise yall with the music trust me lmao

I should be on that list for a cassy user but w.e its not that big to me. Any who I need more GOOD Xboxlive ppl to play soo hit me up :P also I think Tucker1207 should be in that list for X he the best i seen use her.

I should be on that list for a cassy user but w.e its not that big to me. Any who I need more GOOD Xboxlive ppl to play soo hit me up :P also I think Tucker1207 should be in that list for X he the best i seen use her.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Tucker)

I can tell ur horrid just for saying u think tucker is decent. BTW my love quake has best X

I can tell ur horrid just for saying u think tucker is decent. BTW my love quake has best X

u can always test ur theory of thinkin i suck by addin me on live and gettin handled i have no problem proving u wrong. I fought quake's X with my cass and i compared how they play and quake is good but i still think tucker is better its all opinion based tho so u Quake dick riders can fk off, that goes for any one that quoted me and had something negative to say.

well tucker is a lag abuser and if you find that skillfull then its a safe assumption that you also lag abuse which to the better players is what is considered bad. How about you play me, toss me a FR and we can have at it.

well tucker is a lag abuser and if you find that skillfull then its a safe assumption that you also lag abuse which to the better players is what is considered bad. How about you play me, toss me a fr and we can have at it.

ah hah! Burn to ashes!!!

question define lag abuser. cuz its many different definitions for it. So if im a lag abuser u must be a frame fighter am i wrong? u sit there and block block block block? i guess ill find out. And umm quake last time we played u lost to me but i guess that would skip ur recollection. But let me stop I dont wanna start internet war 1 over my opinion. THAT WOULD BE CHILDISH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back