Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
question define lag abuser. cuz its many different definitions for it. So if im a lag abuser u must be a frame fighter am i wrong? u sit there and block block block block? i guess ill find out. And umm quake last time we played u lost to me but i guess that would skip ur recollection. But let me stop I dont wanna start internet war 1 over my opinion. THAT WOULD BE CHILDISH.

I remember playin u before but I don't remember u bein all that great...

when did we play cuz ive never seen ur IGN in my life, im just sayin. With that said u can just add me and find out if im good or not. I could get someone to Vouch for me if i need approval of skill.

@Son-Of-Angels: My recollection? Of what? Unless "ah hah! Burn to ashes!!!" is a recount of SC4 matches that apparently took place, I think you need to respond to what you see on your monitor, and ONLY what you see on your monitor.

I lost to you? Guess I didn't block block block block enough.

@Son-Of-Angels: My recollection? Of what? Unless "ah hah! Burn to ashes!!!" is a recount of SC4 matches that apparently took place, I think you need to respond to what you see on your monitor, and ONLY what you see on your monitor.

I lost to you? Guess I didn't block block block block enough.

1. I Responded to whats on my monitor, maybe u shouldnt quote arguments that u didnt start
2. Yes u lost to me and u left the game, and its not because u didnt block block block block block enough.
its because u block too much. But again like that one guy said ima lag abuser like Tucker so i suck. I guess
u can call it a fluke if u want to doesnt matter to me. its really funny how I state my opinion about a player
and ppl wanna act like i just pissed on a jesus pic it wasnt like I said u suck i gave u ur props and i still do i
just said tucker should be in that list for X players. But everybody gotta open they mouth to what I wrote
with some BS.

Okay dude, YOU addressed ME first, claiming that I lost to you, and that you guessed why it might have slipped my recollection. THEREIN lies my question; In what recollection of mine did I omit whether you played / beat / lost to me? Yeah, I used "block block block block" in my last post because I don't agree with how you dub people "Frame Fighters", it was not meant to be malicious by any stretch of the imagination. Also, I only leave games if the connection is unplayable, and / or the person i'm playing is clearly abusing knockdown lows.

Seriously though, chill out a little. I'd rather have the flame stop here. If anyone's hating on you, it's not me.

tukk i see u all da time u hardly win when i would come in ur room so dont come at people actin like ur actually good

spirious we all kno that tucker is the best u n babalook just dont like him so u make excuses(alot of them)....

i dint recall u beating him unless u can prove that i would like ta

unless u r going to do like dragon did n run away

not that I think this matters AT ALL, but as far as ONLINE X's are concerned I got the impression Tucker is a better online X, cause his style is more aggressive. He likes to try to hurt people's guard for CF, WITH X, doesn't work offline, he'd get auto-GI'd all day. Quake seems like a much better offline player, he uses evasion better, etc. I played Tucker for a bit last night and I'll defend him on the lag tactics, he doesn't use them any more than the majority of the folks here (it's not so easy to abuse them with X though). So I played him X vs. X 3 times and he won the first 2, I beat him the third. Quake I played a couple times a while ago, I think I'm 2-0 X vs. X on him.
My opinion on this doesn't hold much weight though, cause my style is completely different than any of yall's, so both players would do better or worse playing other people. ONLINE, my X or anyone else for that matter isn't as effective against anyone, so my X is prolly weaker than both of them.
anyways online, you're all using online tactics whether you like it or not, can't avoid it.

tukk i see u all da time u hardly win when i would come in ur room so dont come at people actin like ur actually good

Oh god... The only time u and me have EVER been in the same room is when I was getting 1A'd by your voldo. I and many other people make it a point to avoid you... lol U see me all the time, that's the biggest lie I've heard...

By the way who told you that you were good? Was it Tucker? Why do all the scrubby half way decent players think Tucker is the best thing on Xbox Live? Tucker is OK, he relies on some online tactics and has a really bad habit of attacking out of disadvantage.. The first time I played him I thought he was really good (a looong time ago) until I figured that out...
not that I think this matters AT ALL, but as far as ONLINE X's are concerned I got the impression Tucker is a better online X, cause his style is more aggressive. He likes to try to hurt people's guard for CF, WITH X, doesn't work offline, he'd get auto-GI'd all day. Quake seems like a much better offline player, he uses evasion better, etc. I played Tucker for a bit last night and I'll defend him on the lag tactics, he doesn't use them any more than the majority of the folks here (it's not so easy to abuse them with X though). So I played him X vs. X 3 times and he won the first 2, I beat him the third. Quake I played a couple times a while ago, I think I'm 2-0 X vs. X on him.
My opinion on this doesn't hold much weight though, cause my style is completely different than any of yall's, so both players would do better or worse playing other people. ONLINE, my X or anyone else for that matter isn't as effective against anyone, so my X is prolly weaker than both of them.
anyways online, you're all using online tactics whether you like it or not, can't avoid it.

We don't care who has a better online play style, that's why most people don't care for Tucker, we respect people with an offline play style who can still win online... Also I think u keep forgetting ur not the only person that plays offline... I and many others do.. Why is your style so different than everyone elses? Also do you mean to say "you're" all using online tactics or "we're" all using online tactics? Everything u see me do when we play is the same exact thing I do offline I don't change a thing...

spirious we all kno that tucker is the best u n babalook just dont like him so u make excuses(alot of them)....

i dint recall u beating him unless u can prove that i would like ta

unless u r going to do like dragon did n run away

Chronik u scrub, u lost to GhostmanLK4's Taki who learned from me, what makes u think u stand a chance and Tukks right, we dont run from u, we just dont care about u or ur well being. The only people who WANT to play u are people who lag abuse and dont mind it(noobs). All u do is TROLLLLLLLLLL. u will NEVER be good, i think its u cute u think dragons affraid of u though

We don't care who has a better online play style, that's why most people don't care for Tucker, we respect people with an offline play style who can still win online... Also I think u keep forgetting ur not the only person that plays offline... I and many others do.. Why is your style so different than everyone elses? Also do you mean to say "you're" all using online tactics or "we're" all using online tactics? Everything u see me do when we play is the same exact thing I do offline I don't change a thing...
I know I'm not the only offline player... My style is reliant on blocking, step guarding and punishing first and foremost. 99.9% of players online are more aggressive than me and around 80% of offline players (only like 45% of atl vets though). most people have something unique about their style though.

yes "we're".

Okay dude, YOU addressed ME first, claiming that I lost to you, and that you guessed why it might have slipped my recollection. THEREIN lies my question; In what recollection of mine did I omit whether you played / beat / lost to me? Yeah, I used "block block block block" in my last post because I don't agree with how you dub people "Frame Fighters", it was not meant to be malicious by any stretch of the imagination. Also, I only leave games if the connection is unplayable, and / or the person i'm playing is clearly abusing knockdown lows.

Seriously though, chill out a little. I'd rather have the flame stop here. If anyone's hating on you, it's not me.

ok I can respect that, Plus i never had a problem with u so sorry for all that i just dont like bein attacked by ur dick riders lol, so that put me on edge I actually like playin u I guess tha comment of me bein horrid just made me go off. Accept my friend request I wanna play u again.
Oh god... The only time u and me have EVER been in the same room is when I was getting 1A'd by your voldo. I and many other people make it a point to avoid you... lol U see me all the time, that's the biggest lie I've heard...

By the way who told you that you were good? Was it Tucker? Why do all the scrubby half way decent players think Tucker is the best thing on Xbox Live? Tucker is OK, he relies on some online tactics and has a really bad habit of attacking out of disadvantage.. The first time I played him I thought he was really good (a looong time ago) until I figured that out...

Thats the whole point of this thread tho. XBOXLIVE MATCH MAKER. SO Y ARE U ARGUING I didnt post in a offline thread that tucker has the best X because i have no clue. this is an online thread so u really soundin dumb stating that u dont care who has the better online playin style. So that list is for the best offline players??? no clearly it says online, so like i said I THINK TUCKER1207 should be on that list he is the best i seen use her.

u can always test ur theory of thinkin i suck by addin me on live and gettin handled i have no problem proving u wrong. I fought quake's X with my cass and i compared how they play and quake is good but i still think tucker is better its all opinion based tho so u Quake dick riders can fk off, that goes for any one that quoted me and had something negative to say.

wtf kid? i'll test ya by playing you with my x and we'll see how it goes
Chronik u scrub, u lost to GhostmanLK4's Taki who learned from me, what makes u think u stand a chance and Tukks right, we dont run from u, we just dont care about u or ur well being. The only people who WANT to play u are people who lag abuse and dont mind it(noobs). All u do is TROLLLLLLLLLL. u will NEVER be good, i think its u cute u think dragons affraid of u though

he beat my taki once and i beat his voldo once they were good games though...but i always mostly lose to Zaslamel, maxi, voldo and tira because i have no experience fighting them (except dragons tira but all of the other ones seem to lag abuse)

Hoho! There are people still playing Live - that's good. Let me fit in one of your rooms, and try you. Ghostman I haven't tried your Taki. And I am still far from beating Noface, but no worries. Learning is everything.

Looking forward to Ceasar Palace in July to meet a lot of people offline.

I beat ghostman's taki in a mirror, his SC4 career is supposed to be over.

WHAT!? you bomb spammed me and i didnt block low because i didnt expect you to keep doing it lol but i beat you in a cassandra mirror match and now you cant use her anymore

Chronik lost to Ghostman's Taki? Ghostman no offence ur taki is straight, but for someone who claims to be THE BEST VOLDO since idk who, that's not a worthy achievement... This is vital information lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back