Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao i just dropped by to see whats goin on with u guys and i see its still the same lol......the day before i quit i played signia and it was fun to play somebody outside of baba dragon and baba reciever LMAO! hmmmmmmmm....i might run a few games with dragon and baba today......just maybe lol and signia if u wanna play again just hit me up (if i do actually decide to play this game again) lol

Yeah sorry I had to leave quietly

You're pretty good, and you play more by-the-book than I expected.

Oh and when do you go online, babalook?

GGS: TUKK3, equisbox9, XshindigX, Sweagen, and andur.

Also WildAceXxXSalty. Don't think he posts here, but always nice to hit another Maxi player.

Yeah sorry I had to leave quietly

You're pretty good, and you play more by-the-book than I expected.

Oh and when do you go online, babalook?

lol yeah u too bro.....i was ALOT better when i actually played this game but i enjoyed the games we played good games.

Lol DatedJay. He needs to learn what a Mix-up is.

have you actually played him recently? i think he's gotten a lot better in the last two months, but hey, what do i know? i'm just a washed up old korean with 31 year old reflexes, two one year old daughters jumping on me half the time when i play, and a gimp controller that randomly makes me do jumping Bs when i want 4B.

:/

Sandpaper and a can of Pringles can solve at least one of those problems.

http://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-Fix-the-d-pad-on-the-Xbox-360-control-pad-mor/

I did this mod months ago and hated the results as I was already used to the d-pad. I never mess up inputs on my loose xbox360 dpad, and I can do every input in the game on it except CS and GB Asura. Step G is easy too. Right now I'm having problems on my arcade stick, a Madcatz SFIV SE. My X button and sometimes my A and B buttons don't respond consistently.

I did this mod months ago and hated the results as I was already used to the d-pad. I never mess up inputs on my loose xbox360 dpad, and I can do every input in the game on it except CS and GB Asura. Step G is easy too.
YMMV of course. I can play quite well on my PSP phat, but I wouldn't call that an optimal control scheme.

Right now I'm having problems on my arcade stick, a Madcatz SFIV SE. My X button and sometimes my A and B buttons don't respond consistently.
Godspu told me a while back that you can clear that up just by cleaning out the plastic powder that builds up around the buttons. (Just don't mess with the micro-switch. I inadvertently destroyed a button when all I needed to do was clean out the shaft.)

In general though, Sanwa buttons drive me nuts. They're too sensitive for my tastes which makes hitting A+B etc unreliable. Seimitsu's are more forgiving in that respect. (Feel more like stock Hori buttons but are way more reliable.)

... i actually use a ps2 controller + adaptor setup. the problem is that my original dualshock controller finally gave up the ghost, and i made the mistake of replacing it with two third party controllers with unreliable d-pads.

i kno soem of them dont play anymore im just talking about people who i played in the past

sosicknashfan
Tucker1207
mostbraveheart
joker
x lil weapon x
codemaster
xIMTx dragon(as much as i dont want to admit it)
offbeat ninja
oofmatic
hawkeye
ghostmanlk4
H20 Tidaleaf
Coltzz

to be continued...

ya ghostman is a 4 month sc4 player and doesn't know why he sucks

u said i didnt suck now u say i do??? um...ok im done with this dead ass game anyway : )

i didnt cause i used to play alot when i did play....why u on my sausage? just see me in that street fighter then talk shit.

u said i didnt suck now u say i do??? um...ok im done with this dead ass game anyway : )

i didnt cause i used to play alot when i did play....why u on my sausage? just see me in that street fighter then talk shit.

Yo ghost ride the wind it farts, I'm getting on SCIV now. Pocky Yoshi wishes to challenge you.
Live is the same as my name. Show thyself or are you scared of my silliness?

This game blows why do you guys still play this? Go play a game that means something.

Its okay cuz I already know i can beat most of you guys who still play this game. The guys i cant beat know who they are lol.

Give up on this crappy game and go play SSF4

Yo ghost ride the wind it farts, I'm getting on SCIV now. Pocky Yoshi wishes to challenge you.
Live is the same as my name. Show thyself or are you scared of my silliness?

sure lol i'll jump on for the VERY last time
ok guys i just wanna say something..First, the person i respect the most as a player is IMT Dragon along with Tukk and Spurious and this goes for the rest of you that play MORE than just this game. I have seen the names i mentioned excel in more fighting games that just soulcalibur especially Dragon. alot of the so called "best players" on here are people who say that they are better players than everyone else in general, but they only play this ONE game so how could they judge? every game is different. Also whenever a player decides to move on and play a different fighting game they say "its only because u sucked at this is why you quit" not realizing that this game is 2 YEARS OLD! i respect all of the players on here who are NOT assholes and play the game to have fun such as NamuSkull lol. I just feel that needs to be said to all of the people who are extremely ignorant that think their good at all games just because their (good) in soulcalibur......i'm not speaking to anyone in particular this is just my opinion....LOVE U GUYS! lmao

This game blows why do you guys still play this? Go play a game that means something.

Its okay cuz I already know i can beat most of you guys who still play this game. The guys i cant beat know who they are lol.

Oh god not another one of these...

P.S. yea I know who i am lol..

And I agree with that last post Ghostman...

Yeah, go play the red oil guy so you can spam throwing like Zangief. SSF4 is like SF4 with much more characters. What else is new?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back