bestest comedy shows evar

Don't mean to sound rude, but
Now now, there is no need to instigate unnecessary conflicts.
BTW, whatever happened to synraii? still part of the SC UK scene?

- I myself did not include the Simpsons, because I find the show a bit weak and boring. Watched first 2 seasons, didnt care for the rest.
- Yeah, I read about the cringing effect of 'curb your enthusiasm', but I dont see the genius behind the show or the script. a propos the Office (US), Dwight Schrute for president.
- Seinfeld in top 10, yes, maybe. in top 3? I dont think its that good tbh
- Frasier is funny, especially the radio scenes, but it does not belong in my top 3 or top 10. Have You watched latter seasons of the show? not very good. Should've ended sooner.
- Friends... I dont mind watching it, and some scenes and jokes are funny. But the show gets predictable over its course. If You can foresee the punchline or a scheme of a given episode, it stops being funny to me. This could be said about 'Allo 'Allo too, but theres no comparison really.

Question: is Reno 911 any good?

Friends was insanely unfunny. Ross and Rachel crying for 300 episodes isn't what I would call humor. More like torture.

Now now, there is no need to instigate unnecessary conflicts.
BTW, whatever happened to synraii? still part of the SC UK scene?

- I myself did not include the Simpsons, because I find the show a bit weak and boring. Watched first 2 seasons, didnt care for the rest.
- Yeah, I read about the cringing effect of 'curb your enthusiasm', but I dont see the genius behind the show or the script. a propos the Office (US), Dwight Schrute for president.

Simpsons seasons 3-9 has probably the best comedy possible. You could really choose any episode within those seasons and it would be a classic.
- I was talking about the original Office, although I still liked the American version.
- Frasier was definetly one of the most consistently good shows. A lot more consistent than Friends and Seinfeld, which is apparent in the later seasons.
- I could write an essay defending why Friends is one of the best comedies of all time, but can't be bothered.
- Only watched the first season of Reno 911 and it was pretty good.

@DeathInMyEyes my favourite joke ever from Psych

Back