Billy Mays is DEAD!

Y'all thought I was bullshitting when I said now was the time to get right with god.

I thought the thread title was a bad joke but I come in and I can't believe it's real. I just saw him on a TV show a couple weeks ago. Who's the next famous person who will die abruptly? >_>

I'm convinced that someone has a Death Note and is using it to kill celebrities, Hopefully they will use it on Paris Hilton next...

As larger. older celebrities die off, smaller more adaptable celebrities will take their place.

Also I'm sure he'll make a heck of a case to Saint Peter.
Billy: "Why should you let me into heaven? Just give me 60 seconds."
*60 seconds pass*
Peter: "I've never seen these gates THIS pearly!"

Of all the aforementioned deaths Billy Mays has upset me the most, I started watching that show "Pitchmen" and it became impossible for me not to like the guy, he was genuine, funny, and he just loved what he did. I wish his family the best, rest in peace.

qq

IN HONOR OF BILLY MAYS, TODAY WE SHALL ALL SPEAK IN ALL CAPS!

IJdtT.jpg

Mays, MJ, and Bernie Mac all died at 50. Hmm...

Funny thing is, my mom was just saying people are probably taking bets on who will be the next celebrity to die.

Mays, MJ, and Bernie Mac all died at 50. Hmm...

Funny thing is, my mom was just saying people are probably taking bets on who will be the next celebrity to die.

I'LL RAISE YOU $50 DOLLARS AND BET THE ACTOR WHO PLAYS CARLTON BANKS ON THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR (ALFONSO ALVERA?) TO BE THE NEXT VICTIM:

BIG MONEY, BIG MONEY, NO WHAMMIES, STOP!!

No, Alfonso Ribeiro is immortal.

I think the next to die is a toss up between:

Muhammad Ali
Spencer Pratt (fingers crossed)

Back