BL K BE combo from 6A+B BE

SC_Yin

[11] Champion
So I know this is kinda late but I thought someone could find it useful so Ill post it anyway.

These are the characters that get hit by it: Zwei, Hilde, Tira, Astaroth, Ivy.

Few things to keep in mind:
-LI A deals more damage so use it only for wall combos ringouts and guard damage.
-44K will whiff (depending on stage positioning) so you have to do 22B(hold) with a slight forward step.
-It will not work if the opponent is too close to the walls or ring edge (Astaroth is very inconsistent in this situation though)
-Mimics will get hit depending on what style they are on (Edgemaster got hit by it when using Violas style for example, didnt bother to test all styles with mimics for obvious reasons)
-Every character does get hit if they ukemi, even though they really have no reason to.
-Works from RC AB BE too.
-You wont be able to get another 6A+B stun on a wall combo, so it would be best to end it with LO BK since RC AB BE will not stun and regular RC AB will leave you at -11

Last edited:
This is good information. One addendum, though:
These are the characters that get hit by it: Zwei, Hilde, Tira, Astaroth, Ivy.
[...]
-Works from RC AB BE too.
Hilde seems to fall out of RC AB/RC A BE quite often. She's also one of the worst characters to get caught in stance by near the edge (A and B throws, 22B, 3B BE, 3[A], C2B, etc. all reverse RO), so I'd avoid the RC A BE combo on her.

Lexia & Ezio also seem to fall out of RC AB combos as well. All though not as scary as hilde in that situation but something to watch out for for sure.

Back