KkadXa.gif

yhphfka7reqbfy8yswlr.gif

jswf3g60exfcqyzi1osc.gif

nfnm26vimgsbzinixgos.gif

s5c7ryq5hymamiayvvoy.gif

ha7lrzvibsfaks376f3q.gif

Holy Fucking Fuck

boom.gif

Now they just need to remove some shitty westernization from the art style, they already tried Gritty Uncle Ryu back in Vanilla, they had to fix it

Uhh... you do realize that the artstyle was based on Bengus, the Japanese illustrator responsible for Capcom's 90s art, right?
Yes and i'm fan of him :D
The "westernization" comment is more than anything on some color choice and textures, overall i like the new art style and stages don't afraid of strong colors, but got some wierd "try to don't look too japanese" vibe from it

The Ryu thing was about SF4vanilla uncle Ryu that after riots got plastic surgery in SSF4, this one kinda remind the vanilla one

Last edited:
Looks too much like SF4.

I wonder if it's going to play like SFxT.

Can't wait to see the crazy monetization schemes in store for the game.

Surprise me, Capcom. Don't repeat your past mistakes.

Hmm. Given it's PC and PS4 exclusive, I wonder if this isn't going to be F2P... (MS requires Gold for F2P which makes them a less desirable platform for that kinda thing.)

Is it just me or did it sound like the Undertaker was doing the voice over?

Regardless, it looks like they tweaked some of the proportions of the characters a bit. They look a little less chunky, at least around the face area.

I am so overjoyed right now.

Not just because this game was announced...

...but because I can finally, FINALLY move on from Microsoft's consoles.

I'll be honest, after all they did with the SFIV I don't want to have anything to do with this series any more, I don't want another game that is one icomplete versión after another, I mean, even the Ultimate versión got new DLC, can't you have a fucking game in one single disc?

Back