BOOOM Street Fighter V exclusive to PS4 & PC

got rekt 10-0 by this

Arguably one of the reasons Chun Li is top tier material is aerial lightning kicks and being able to short hop it. Gives out so much guaranteed pressure. No one is really paying attention to her yet, but I'm sure they will soon (and complain about it).

The RQ issue needs to be addressed to Capcom and I hope this is going to be fixed as soon as possible. In USF4 there is a penalty for RQ = losing points & win streak, but in SFV any RQ = you keep your points & win streak. On the first release week 100+ ppl did RQ vs me, but I wasn't recording all the time.
I ended up compiling this vid and hope this is going to be fixed soon.
Thanks for reading.

The RQ issue needs to be addressed to Capcom and I hope this is going to be fixed as soon as possible. In USF4 there is a penalty for RQ = losing points & win streak, but in SFV any RQ = you keep your points & win streak. On the first release week 100+ ppl did RQ vs me, but I wasn't recording all the time.
I ended up compiling this vid and hope this is going to be fixed soon.
Thanks for reading.

I agree with you, and hope that SCVI gets it right on release so that rank ACTUALLY means something.

The netcode is pretty good. Not laggy at all for the most part. but if you're unfortunate to come across a laggy player, you're screwed lol. Even if it's a little, the lag is so intolerable.

JfyFzkS.gif

Wasn't beta testing supposed to solve the rage quitting issue?

how the heck do ppl get 6k+ LP
I am at 4500 LP now and getting matched vs 1-2k LP players 70% of the time, 20% 3k LP players and rarely anyone 4k+ LP.
And I gotta say some of the 1k LP players are actually pretty good since some elite players just started playing ranked and if I lose = 100 LP gone
sometimes you face a laggy match = 100 LP gone
And I am winning 85%+ of my ranked matches
beating almost anyone in the 4-6K range most of the time except a few
If match making would actually work, but right now?
ye everyone can check my cfn lol but srsly

I swear if capcom would have reseted every RQ player
( atm approx 150 ppl did RQ vs me ) I would be at 6k LP as well, but atm its just a huge grindfest

Alex is sounding like a slightly faster version of Birdie with his footsies and grapples. However, he's probably going to remain a charge character.

Wow, they fucked up his hair and his facial expressions. I barely even recognized him at first glance.

I <3 Nash in SFV, learned most of the stuff from a friend of mine who is an amazing SF player and who is trolling Jimmy all the time on his stream for the lolz

I <3 Nash in SFV, learned most of the stuff from a friend of mine who is an amazing SF player and who is trolling Jimmy all the time on his stream for the lolz

A someone suspected to be a rage-quitter... gaining respect. That's something new as I've ever witnessed.

Back