BOOOM Street Fighter V exclusive to PS4 & PC

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/10/...eet-fighter-v/
Street Fighter 5

Street Fighter 5 hit the screen next to large round of applause. A trailer was shown off that featured a mix of gameplay from the characters who were previously announced. SF5 is going out of their way to change how DLC works for fighting games. Unlike previous games where you have you have to pay for roster updates and costumes, SF5 will make all DLC available by playing through the game. This will also include character balancing updates. This is great news for those who were frustrated with Capcom constantly releasing new versions of Street Fighter. The SF5 portion of the show was closed out with a trailer for new character, Laura. Laura represents Brazil, and is the first fighter in the series to use Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Gameplay also showed her using electricity akin to Blanka. Laura will be playable at the Capcom booth all weekend. There are three character left to be announced. Two will be all-new characters, while the third will be a classic fighter.

Cool, so another SF2, Zen and the Boss. I like that.

17 characters + at least 2 showed in Jan/Feb as launch/soon DLC

Watching the group pic

j3wVspD.png

As balancement of the composition i suspect on the left we may see a small char opposite position to Cammy (between Nec and Birdie), and a tall/big one as Gief mirror
The small/normal one can also be on the right between Mika and Karin as Rashid mirror

As stupid it sound the previous huge empty space on the right given me ggod feeling about Gief return

If Zen is a small Dalshimesque dude and a big dude like Sagat/Balrog return, they can end up there.

And the boss can be the classic tall badass standing there in the middle, with the face where currently the logo is placed

Sagat and Rog have similar chances imho:

SAGAT
+Muay Thai still not represented
+Still no Thai fighter, it will be first time ever for a SF (aside SF3 weirdocast that broken everything)
+EX Shadaloo King, may be part of the org fall
+They said who hope to see some zoning will end up happy, Sagat can be one
+He is an heavy fan fav
+Tall/big char make sense for the group pic. Also as SF2 candidates Guile may be out (at begin) due Nash and Sim due Zen(rumor want him as indian)
- He is an heavy fan fav, they may want use him as safe-bet DLC

BALROG
+Boxing still not represented
+As now only Black character is trash obese Birdie, as marketing will make sense insert a not joke one
+One of the Shadaloo Kings, the only out (if we don't count Juri as one)
+Few charge characters, he may be one
+Dudley chances suck, being a SF3 dude and from England that got 2 already in
+ We are few hours away from a char reveal at an Murrica/NY event
+Tall/big char make sense for the group pic. Also as SF2 candidates Guile may be out (at begin) due Nash and Sim due Zen(rumor want him as indian)
- TBH Dudley is better, and one of the best SF3 chars for when they will arrive as inevitable DLC wave. If i was the one chosing Dudley will be SFV boxer

We got a confirmation from Ono himself that that IS indeed Alex in the background of the NYC stage.
He also said this:
I know how much you want Alex so I will take this info back to Japan.

This happened too:
2lj742w.jpg

Ryu-themed PS4 reveal. Very limited.

SFV shouldn't have to strictly follow the archetypes. I'd rather see Crapcom experiment.
Gameplay or design?

Gameplay: i'm not saying we MUST have a super defensive zoner or stretchy limbs zoner... i say that when out of 16 start cast good part is about get close and combo, for variety instead some of those was better get a super defensive zoner or stretchy limbs zoner. So basically i'm actually saying we MUST get these styles :D
But the ones stealing space for sperimentation are all these rushdown ones (and peoples whine about too many grapplers LOL)

Design: Give me a Boxer (Dudley/Rog/NEW), a Muay Thai dude (Sagat/Adon/NEW) and a TKD char (Juri). After that do the fuck you want.
If possible martial arts related, don't go pure SF3 wierdoworld

Sorry guys, I know how much you hate new footage that's over an hour long showing gameplay of brand new characters in a tournament setting.

Enjoy!

I can't wait for the online Karins to roll in once this game is released.

Necalli and Vega look cool. Necalli is a frame trap monster with his stomp-the-yard shenanigans while Vega does everything Bison can do but faster.

Necalli being changed into a charge character means that he will tend to have strong normals. It's some sort of unofficial rule with charge characters in SF. Fewer specials, more command normals with great priority and power.

As for online Karins, I don't follow. Karin looks really good here and seems have gotten a great upgrade to all her specials while keeping her classic rekkas from SFA3 intact as part of her V-Skill set. She seems really interesting.

this shit make me lol

U_bbu3.gif

Necalli being changed into a charge character means that he will tend to have strong normals. It's some sort of unofficial rule with charge characters in SF. Fewer specials, more command normals with great priority and power.

As now in last build Nec got only 1 charge special, srk is returned srk motion (sadly)

How is his DP being changed to a motion a sad thing? Necalli is meant to be an offensive character. I can understand making his footstomps a charge because the move itself puts you at neutral or frame advantage. That sounds a little too strong for Necalli. He isn't Guile, who can choose to turtle and zone out his opponent. Necalli is a character who should be focusing on getting close and curb stomping the holy shit out of the opponent.

Sounds almost as dumb as the people who were bitching about Vega being a motion character.

How is his DP being changed to a motion a sad thing? Necalli is meant to be an offensive character. I can understand making his footstomps a charge because the move itself puts you at neutral or frame advantage. That sounds a little too strong for Necalli. He isn't Guile, who can choose to turtle and zone out his opponent. Necalli is a character who should be focusing on getting close and curb stomping the holy shit out of the opponent.

Sounds almost as dumb as the people who were bitching about Vega being a motion character.

SFV have few charge ones

Go for a full charge Nec made him interesting and will maybe push them to buf him where he need, on normals (like often happen for charge SFrs)

Also you can still have offensive charge char

BTW are not the footstomp to be still charge, is the forward-dash assault

this shit make me lol

As now in last build Nec got only 1 charge special, srk is returned srk motion (sadly)

Not quite sure what to make him, huh? Well, the builds demo'ed are usually behind the lead build by a few weeks, so I imagine they're still fine-tuning what they want from him.

Back