BOOOM Street Fighter V exclusive to PS4 & PC

The very first thing I have noticed today is that
the overall skill level in SFV has definitely RISEN UP since
the last beta.
I took one day off work and did only
sleep like 4 hours today in order to play beta phase 3.
I have been grinding games for 8 hours non-stop
and ended up compiling a short vid with some
of my matches.
I admit that I didn't play too well today, but overall it was always fun
and I had many good games!
The cast right now feels quite balanced
and if you lose you got outplayed / the other player played
better.
Also kudos and shout out to Jimmy once again
who beat me like 6-0 today.
He is definitely one of the strongest and most
legit Ryu players right now in SFV.

Thanks for playing and good games @ll.
Looking forward to beta phase 3 day two in 6 hours.

SHIT THAT MUSIC!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GETTING ME SO HYPED! I can work to this track. thank you.
busting out animations to good music is the best. wish i could get in on some phase 3 but work calls. I'll play it in Feb. good to hear about the competition. means I got to spend a lot of time in the lab.

Hi everyone,
after grinding almost 50 hours non-stop games in SFV phase 3 I ended up compiling this final SFV highlight reel for 2015. It shows some great gameplay, advanced setups, impressive rushdown, glitches, OSs, frame traps and many hilarious moments I have captured over the last 3 days.
I had a lot of fun and played many good games.
Thanks to everyone for playing and I am looking forward to the full release of SFV.

2015 was a great year for fighting games and I want to thank everyone who has been supporting me all this time. It's been 7 years now since I started my youtube channel. I am looking forward to 2016 and I will continue contributing vids to keep supporting the FGC. I had a lot of fun playing all 3 SFV Beta phases and enjoyed many good games. Thanks for playing and see you @ll in 2016!

Last edited:
27_sf5colors02.jpg

27_sf5colors01.jpg

27_sf5colors03.jpg

Considering it's off the hacked version where 'Gief is in V-Trigger all the time, that combo might not even be legit.

Goodness this game makes me wish I had a PS4! Got the Xbox One and I love it, but this is definitely a system seller. Can't wait for it to come out and for all the players to shine! ^.^

It looks... barebones? I am interested in seeing how the casual market will react, maybe the strong brand somehow helps it.

Back