BOOOM Street Fighter V exclusive to PS4 & PC

A 6-hit CA. Ok. I haven't played enough Street Fighter recently to remember if his Sonic Hurricane from SFIV was also a 6-hit attack. It's cool to have his CA be two character spaces from Guile himself for it to hit again. Now I wonder if when the attack misses (initially), if the opponent does something foolish and runs into the Sonic Hurricane, will the full 6-hits still be effective just like in Street Fighter 4?

Guile is a mall-cop!

Interesting that he took Charlie's multi-sonic booms super and turned it into his V-Skill. Guess he's getting a little better.

playing guile without the loop or any advanced combos running on a 90% win rate now,
just doing proper zoning, well spaced AAs and well placed SBs like I did in USF4.
works pretty well for me

also alot of ppl jump in vs Vskill
when I don't throw the SB afterwards I can hit them everytime with FK
it's hilarious

right! My main from SF 3 appears. I'm glad she's back for another game. That new CA is a great mash up of all her previous supers.

Last edited:
Some great highlights found here

The bombs, the Kunai, everything looks excellent and she looks incredibly fun. Do we have a movelist yet? I noticed no one was using her triple kicks and her reverse-DP. Does she even still have those moves?

Back