BT stuff

sephalump

Video games kill people
oh so recently I've been trying to hype up my lizzy play since sooner than later I hope to save up for a recording device. I've come across the use of his BT abilities. On CH his BT B+K sweep stuns the opponent putting them on the ground. Then, you can jump over them once again being BT and BT 2 K followed by 44K_[K]. Its worked on almost everyone. And if you see someone duck before 2 K a quick turn around and 6 B gives push back and damage plus adding to the mix up. This stuff isn't for sure but has worked for me so far. Your opinions?

i rarely use BT B+K because of its long startup, even though it's safe, but I do throw it in there once in a while

I usually go for guaranteed dmg after a CH, though ... but the hop over is interesting and i've seen ppl use it with other characters ... i'll keep that in mind n see what I can pull off with it

I just find this a good way for you to keep your enemy off their feet, and entering crawl instead of the attack throw or not is up to you, where as you don't have that choice with 66B(what i generally do after CH). Last is that it can be used to get your back off an edge and instead force your opponent into that position(where i first came up with the idea) instead of fighting your way off it.

Back