[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

hey~~ I'm also from the Buffalo area ^^

I saw your post in the tourney thread too, welcome man. The majority of day to day Fighting game chat is held in our thread on SRK now. But feel free to post wherever.

All of us play online, but prefer offline. We play saturdays all day at PnT (in my sig) please consider showing up and telling anyone you know, we need more calibur players! (the area is dominated by SF and Marvel).

[Apr 26, 2012] Local Battles - Salty Battles Weekly (Fort Lee, NJ)
http://8wayrun.com/threads/apr-26-2012-local-battles-salty-battles-weekly-fort-lee-nj.13013/

If you guys want to continue having weeklies for Soulcalibur, this is probably the LAST CANCE we have for consistent weeklies, so you guys better show up! I know for a fact a lot of you people are available on Thursday nights, since you all head to Sporko's... head to Local Battles instead and show your support for Soulcalibur!

just a good ol' fashioned bump if any new WNY players have surfaced and lurk here. We still love SC, just have no motivation to play against the same small group anymore.

Millenial bump.

I'm still alive... and I still play Calibur should the bell ever be rung... though it's so rare these days :(

No one around these parts seem to use forums anymore, we (as a community) moved to FB (yea I know, I hate that too) here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/buffalofgc/
-Read the OP in the FB group for a better idea of what is going on.
we convene every Wednesday night 7pm-12am (ranbats) and Saturday 1pm-3am (tournies/casuals) night at here: www.gameonwny.com

yes we hold tournies. yes we stream. yes we have ranbats. yes we travel. Just ask here or on FB groups or get at me on twitter (@chacha2damax), I will answer any and all questions about our scene for you.

I'll literally play any version of calibur you want.

-cha cha

Any Soul Calibur players and 8wayrun members here who would be up for some offline games to prep for NEC?...

The Washington, D.C. area will be having a gaming event for tournaments and casuals for fighting games on Saturday, December the 10th.

Name of location venue: "CHANGE THE GAME AT THE OCTOGON"

Address:

801 Webster Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20011

The next monthly at this location venue: Saturday December the 10th opening at about 2pm.

Venue admission price: TBD

Anyone who would like to visit may message on here any request of games either you would like to bring or games you would like to be played. Come for any games they have or with any games you bring. There will be a space for Soul Calibur V for offline casual games.
I will be taking requests for tournament play for Soul Calibur V.

www.facebook.com/GIAC Road to NEC Monthly

15085495_366949870323692_5809848452481270259_n.jpg

Back