[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

lmao i got gifts from my parents and my aunts and uncles money cloths bleach movie 2, my snuggie blanket. then i get gifts from my sister in law my brothers and my two nieces lol then im set.

have a good xmas everyone and be safe :)

i look forward to your makoto cunt punch rushing )

I would also like to go to the barcade seeing as ive still never been there lol

Happy Holidays everyone. Be safe.

btw u sound just a tad ungreatful lol

lol Tony M, lern2reed. He said he only wrapped 2, which means he has stuff to wrap before he can give it to family and he procrastinated.

lol Tony M, lern2reed. He said he only wrapped 2, which means he has stuff to wrap before he can give it to family and he procrastinated.

when i meant ungreatful i was implying he should enjoy wrapping gifts for people since many people cant even give gifts to their family and since hes gonna be getting gifts he shouldnt mind wrapping lol

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Dear Rsnake,

KowtowRobinson has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - [Buffalo, NY] We got ourselves a PHD... - in the United States: Atlantic forum of 8WayRun.

This thread is located at:
http://www.8wayrun.com/showthread.php?t=6325&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Merry Christmas to everyone, have a good holiday or I'll punch you in the face cuz I'm a hater like that!

chris's original msg lol gotta love email notifications

and merry xmas everyone.

Dear Rsnake,

KowtowRobinson has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - [Buffalo, NY] We got ourselves a PHD... - in the United States: Atlantic forum of 8WayRun.

This thread is located at:
http://www.8wayrun.com/showthread.php?t=6325&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Merry Christmas to everyone, have a good holiday or I'll punch you in the face cuz I'm a hater like that!

chris's original msg lol gotta love email notifications

and merry xmas everyone.

I figured only some people that I've known for a while would be amused by the original post and edited it, RYAN! Some people may not understand it as a joke.

when i meant ungreatful i was implying he should enjoy wrapping gifts for people since many people cant even give gifts to their family and since hes gonna be getting gifts he shouldnt mind wrapping lol

lol you still dont get it, nice try though. He was only complaining that he procrastinated to wrap them, not the fact that he had to.... that's it lol

merry x-mas anyways you bastards!

I think our only option for the next Buffalo thread should be-

[Buffalo,NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

DAAAAAAAAMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Too settle this, i was quoting a song. Haha.
But i really only had wrapped 2 out of about 15.

Anyway, Merry Christmas you wonderfuls.

so I'm putting in an app for GEICO online right, and they asked me this question and I don't know what they mean:

In your current (most recent) job, how would your boss rate your performance as compared to your co-workers?

N/A: I am entering the workforce for the first time. OR, I have been in the workforce for less than a year.
Top 5% performer
Top 10% performer
Top 25% performer
Top 50% performer
Below top 50% performer

does anybody know?

oh yeah... Everybody be cool this holiday season. ain't nuthin worse than having somethin bad happen during a holiday
lol... not that I would know anything about that since I really don't do christmas anyway

I assume they mean how do you think your boss would rate the quality of your work compared to others you work with. Is the quality of your work in the top 5% of all the employees, top 10%, etc. etc.

Back