[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

LOL she fucking chased him out the elevator, he should have tapped out lolololol.
Again
Cheers to that

I said that once, and actually followed through on it. I don't know anyone else who has, haha. Good luck mang, hit up that brofare later I've got hilarious stories involving my inability to spot wedding rings on women I hit on at parties.

Well I followed through omn the "I'm never drinking" part, but not the "again" part because I never started in the first place, im SUCH A GOOD BOY

Tony I hope you didnt get into an accident or some shit.

Chris, i can't wait to hear these stories haha. They sound hilarious.
Cha, no nothing bad happened, I'm just regretting my decision to drink last night.

I'm leaving the 14th for New Hampshire, I'd like to see you guys multiple times before i go haha. If anyone is ever bored, shoot me a text, I'm usually around.

We doing games tomorrow? I'm working 7 out of the next 8 days and have Sunday as my day off so I wanna enjoy my Saturday evening with some late night SF4!
P.S if anyone wants to play me on PC SF4 let me know....Simon I'm looking at you specifically since Joe said you guys play on there from time to time (unless I'm dumb as hell and can't understand simple English).

Hope you guys are ready for me to bring the pain, cuz the pain train is comin through town real soon, oooooh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.

Chris, i can't wait to hear these stories haha. They sound hilarious.
Cha, no nothing bad happened, I'm just regretting my decision to drink last night.

I'm leaving the 14th for New Hampshire, I'd like to see you guys multiple times before i go haha. If anyone is ever bored, shoot me a text, I'm usually around.

What do you mean leaving? Like a trip? Or permanently? lol

wtfux you mention it all casually n shit, that SUCKS!

mannnnnnnnnnn, well we will certainly have to give you a send off of some sort.

he mean permanently! he's goin to "school" haha! speakin of school, you might wanna take a rain check on that
never gonna drink again thing. Save it for say... after you graduate from school? if you stayin on campus
ain't no way your gonna avoid alcohol

Tony, if your the pain train... then I'm Superman lol. *stands right on the tracks

EDIT: some wrong number just texted be askin me if I'm "Baldy". Apparently the guy name is "Bjo"

Even if you don't, SSF4 is supposed to have a lobby system, so we can make off-day crew lobbies and still play.

which means some of us are gonna have to invest in a 2nd Current gen game console lol. me , joe, jeff, tony
p, cha cha, kowtow, John and tony g have 360's with active XBL accounts. you, ryan, kyle, and des have ps3's.

who's gonna put 300 bucks down and convert? not me! haha!

not me either lol.

anyways, anyone got a ps2 slim they want to sell? or maybe swap with my bulky ps2 + cash? but who in their right minds would do that? hahah

So after tagging along with some friends for food after going out, I realized that I always eat late night meals when I'm not hungry at all...at least once or twice a week. Does this happen to anyone else or am I the only one who gets food when not hungry?

i got food today with friends even though i wasn't hungry.. was quite the task to finish a taco slice since i ate a meal no less than an hour ago lol. was still good though ^^

fuck... i'm ready for bed and brushed my teeth already but i'm starving..............

Okay Jug remember at the barcade when me and u was having those crazy matches i just went back to watch the steve h match and this is was i seen

you did around 15 demon flips and he only punished it 2 times and that was first round all the other times u either hit or you just was doing it to bait something

as far as Kara DP he hit you with 5 of them i know sagat and he went for around 12 of them thats how many times

when me and u played i punished about 45-55% of the demons filps that came my way then u start going crazy and it turn to super mind games and as far as kara dp i dont go for many but when i did i hit with like 70% of the ones that i went for

the problem that i see with me and u is the u know my habits well and know all of my set up so u know what to look out for but with steve h he played random and u didnt really know what was coming because he even told u that he was doing random shit lol but ima work on being 5-5 or better with u and it will happen soon

Happy B-day Ky jelly and Des lol.................any games tonight

So after tagging along with some friends for food after going out, I realized that I always eat late night meals when I'm not hungry at all...at least once or twice a week. Does this happen to anyone else or am I the only one who gets food when not hungry?

I do it to. maybe not twice a week like you since I don't have 3 or 4 different groups of other friends to hang out with (lol) but I don't wanna sit there and watch other people eat in my face, even if I did eat all ready, but I do like hanging out
so I won't let a lack of hunger stop me going to a restaurant if my peeps are gonna be there.

guys im gonna have friends up and don't know if game night will work out. Do me a favor and gimme a call around 7 to see whats up if you wanna play, or set up elsewhere.

-B

Back