[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

Yes I will be coming to buffalo for the entire weekend! Long story short broke up with the girl friend because she's mentally retarded and has 100, 0000 in student loans and blames me for faillin all her classes... Yeah fucked up I know but chicken wings will make it all better!

I'm going to have much more time to chill with her out of the picture. I will also have more spending money cause I'm not takin her fat ass to pizza hut every week.... yeah pizza hut what was I thinking...

Any way I'm comin be ready!

Duffs + Juan? I'm in but I need a ride. Might be able to take a bus up there though. Is there even a bus to Duffs? Tekken tournament? Sounds good, too. Again, need a ride.

I know there's a bus that goes close to Chach's house, the SF4 players use it when they can't get a ride. I'm sure one of us can get you from there, I live like 2 minutes from Chach's spot. Gotta get on that car jump off man, maybe talk it over with Jug since he's already going through the process, he might have some leads. Or just drive a school bus there, that'd be pimpin lol.

juan if u get near a bus ride near jugs place i can pick u up with problemo, i usually pick up jug(since his car all jacked up) cuz its not far from from me and such.

i haven't played my bro in person in almost a year so who knows. i know he was really good when i was out there but i wasn't that good so yeah. we will see thursday and saturday

anywho would all of the ryu players in our crew like to go over strats that we know about ryu so we can collectively discover and understand the character better? I found out a few new things about ryu from joe and i figure we all could probably help each other out. the ryu players i know of so far are phil ryan, joe(kinda),and myself. jug too but hes decent with pretty much all shotos lol

Could always use more stuff for the notebook. Like more character specific stuff. It's still pretty light.

Not just things to do to characters, but things to watch out for that would generally give a shoto trouble. More to matchups than just what beats what...

juan if u get near a bus ride near jugs place i can pick u up with problemo, i usually pick up jug(since his car all jacked up) cuz its not far from from me and such.

lol it's not Juan that needs the ride, it's Greg. Juan has a car, he's comin all the way from the Dunk.

Jug do me a favor and get a phone number for Allied Barton and the name of that guard who works with you. Also the branch location you work at. If you come in talking to them with all of that information, they tend to pay more attention to you. If I get all of that, and I already have my guard card, I should hopefully be able to get work. Only problem now is working it around college. X_X

man I thought I gave you all that information already? plus dude that I got it from no longer works at my
branch. I don't have it anymore lol. His name was Dan Fushelo (sounded the way it's spelled, dunno actual spelling of his last name) the only thing I remember was that the building for it was at 130 deleware ave.

and there is no bus that goes directly to cha cha's house.. but I think you could take the 30 (kenmore)
union or one of those streets and walk several blocks. But if you can get within bus route, i don't see
why anybody can't give you a ride Blood lol.

so my Acura is out of commission. If anyone of you guys know who wants to buy a car for spare
parts, tell him about my offer. $700.00 and willing to negotiate lol. I JUST put $440 in the car
a couple months ago so it could pass inspection, I have receipts to prove it to. new windshield, like new
front tires, brand new windshield wipers.

man I thought I gave you all that information already? plus dude that I got it from no longer works at my
branch. I don't have it anymore lol. His name was Dan Fushelo (sounded the way it's spelled, dunno actual spelling of his last name) the only thing I remember was that the building for it was at 130 deleware ave.

You gave me everything except the phone number, haha. I guess I'll just go show up once I figure out my class schedule. What M&T Branch was it?

Oh wow, KoF trailer lol. I'll probably try to download it in a foreign language with no subs, like my friend Martin did for the DOA movie.

Hey guys I have a computer problem wonder if you any of you could point me in the right direction.

My laptops backlight died. So it's almost impossible for me to see anything on the screen. I'm trying to hook it up to my HDTV. I tried S-video the other day but it didn't work... I think it's because my computer is so old it had a 7 pin svideo connector but they only sell 4 pin svideo connectors. The guy at radio shack said it would be plug and play but it wasn't.

Anyway I'm looking for the fastest, easiest, most affordable way to get my lap top to display on my tv. Would a vga cable be best? Any help would be great. I can't stand using my ps3 for internet anymore lol.

Thanks!

vga would be the next best thing (according my tv's instruction manual). before you even purchase one,, make sure
if your tv takes vga, and that your laptop outputs VGA. some latops vga socket is used for inputting to use your screen
as a monitor, but I bet celest can give some better advice on that.

Well first off there's no such thing as "7pin S-video", S-video was standardized in the 80s, there's no real variation to it's standard 4-pins.

7-pin video output is however common for computers(and looks like and is often called s-video...but is not), it's a format used in break-away cables/boxes, basically it's a connector that allows you to plug in component, s-video, or composite using a single output slot on your laptop, and you should need the right cable.

Dunno if this place is legit at all, just the first google result, but it shows what you need.

http://www.svideo.com/7pin.html

It's sad how rufus has the largest breasts in the game.

P.S Chris and I are too damn good at CoD, and i can't wait to play on Thursday. Seriously can not wait.
Also, Go Tampa Tomorrow!!!

Hey guys I have a computer problem wonder if you any of you could point me in the right direction.

My laptops backlight died. So it's almost impossible for me to see anything on the screen. I'm trying to hook it up to my HDTV. I tried S-video the other day but it didn't work... I think it's because my computer is so old it had a 7 pin svideo connector but they only sell 4 pin svideo connectors. The guy at radio shack said it would be plug and play but it wasn't.

Anyway I'm looking for the fastest, easiest, most affordable way to get my lap top to display on my tv. Would a vga cable be best? Any help would be great. I can't stand using my ps3 for internet anymore lol.

Thanks!

Juan i remember your tv size but not the model. I assume it has vga and dvi inputs. Your lap top will likely need a converter/adapter for it if for some reason it doesn't have VGA out, like this: http://www.svideo.com/pctocomponent.html

But does it have ANY other sort of output? That'd have to be pretty freakin old to just have 4 pin outs.

-B

Back