[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

a fucking COUNTER ultra!? UUUGGGHHHHHH well I guess I will wait to see what it can do before i shit on capcom's dick.

i would just shit on their dicks now. i dont think its gonna be gonna good against good players. im not even happy about ryus 2nd ultra at all, and his alt costume. so fuckin lame.

Yoga Reverse Teabag? Sold.

Also speaking of FPS players being faggots, my team has decided Tuesdays and Thursdays are the best fit for everyone's work schedules and what not to do our matches, so I'm saturday only at least until the season ends.

Just in case you call of duty dudes were wondering....I ruined my brother's K:D ratio....dropped it from like a 1.65 to a 1.37 or something. He's got the skills, I've got nothin =(

I'll be at games with the little one around 930-945 in all likelihood...gotta work a 1-9 tomorrow so I won't get home til 9:20 or so

Dude riot shield/knife shenanigans have ruined my K/D beyond repair, I could care less. It's so heavily based off who you play, your internet connection, how willing you are to do dumb shit, etc. Until they start handing out paychecks for that shit, I won't even look at it lol.

And I guess Chun's Alpha costume will be released as a standalone 800 ms points download now, yeah? Or are they just not going to give it to her? I know people wanted it, I'm sure they'd just complain a lot on the internet and then pay for it lol.

damn on the tv, i gotta get a new one, can't take the lag anymore, guess it can wait a bit tho.

we should play some cod mw2 tonight

Ok, I gotta admit that Cody's Ultra is pretty cool.

[youtube=New Stuff]vaNBaYNVqRA[/youtube]

I'm feeling mostly better, so I'll see you guys tonight.

Cammy's ultra is nasty haha, i hope its useful so we can see a lot of it.
Sorry I can't make it tonight, i'll definitely be there saturday though/

So i was watching a bit of the capcom SSF4 on uStream today, and im not going to lie, I did not like what i saw.
Character models are HUGE, or so it seemed. Some of the ultra's look lame as hell. Rufus' new ultra looked godlike from what i saw, obviously nobody really knew how to deal with it, but he just basically spins in a circle of death, and it's a damn good AA.

Crab that comment about fps players being faggots had me loling for a few minutes...well played.

I'm also not a fan of these air ultras I'm seeing....changing the dynamic of the game too much! Capcom knows what they are doing though, so I don't expect that the game will be unbalanced.

Also:
• Balrog has a Dirty Bull Ultra move. It's a 360 command grab + 3x Punch. Recovery time if this misses is fast, but seems to have a lot of start up time, for a grab.

Sadface. May not main Rog anymore on account of me not being able to 360 into moves.

Tony, i would practice those 360 motions instead of just quitting :\. I poop my pants when Balrog starts to pressure me now, especially in the corner. Tack on a grab ultra? Game over son. Balrog is going to be mighty powerful. I didn't get to see Blanka's new ultra, the dumb clown playing couldn't figure out the input, and he was the only Blanka i saw.

Haha, yeah we'll have to see. Looking forward to it, no doubt. Sagat's health got debuffed to 1050 and his TU's do a bit less damage, hurrah.

I think I found an extra cord in my bookbag that I'm assuming goes with the TV in the dining room, Brian....let me know if it's yours and I'll bring it Saturday or I can drop it off tomorrow. The little one is sleeping at the moment so I can't ask him if it goes with our gear.

just saying but don't forget you can always use the ultra #1 haha. not all these ultra #2's are gonna be better than #1. some might be, some might not. never know.

Back