[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

Jug if Denjin Hadouken is BLOCKABLE... what other uses than potential combo or anti-air does it have? I mean you can charge it, but it's still blockable... makes no sense.

Tony P- I can't believe you'd have a problem with a 360 command grab, with all of Rog's pressure and corner games, this seems ideal. You will just be learning to CH hit confirm FADC into it. Remember grabs don't scale in SF. 360's are easy once you learn to buffer them, and this is coming from a pad player.

-B

Ryu's HP srk can now hit twice? wtf?

I don't know why people are whining about sagat's tiger shot ultra doing too small damage. It wasn't even maxxed out and it did about as much as ryu's maxxed out ultra 1. Granted ryu's is very comboable while this may not be as much.

And it sounds like his stamina was reduced by 50? So he's blanka status now? Meh.

360 motions are not tough at all. You only really have to do 225 degrees. So back to down to forward to forward up. It's really incredibly easy. And is going to be much easier to execute than zangiefs double 360. Who knows about connecting it though...

And Juri gets a CC ultra...

So all this new info and hakan still isn't being showen off yet? Huh

Yeah, I didn't think about the mixup game it presented and was mostly concerned about the 360 input :p. Against non shoto characters and Gouken that will be my ultra of choice for sure....adds a TON to the potential mixup game when I have ultra. Not only do you have to be scared of normal throw, walk back c.mp dash punch, walk back sweep, ambiguous crossup after headbutt knockdown and all the aforementioned on crossup, but also a command grab that will likely be unavoidable unless you see it coming. Honestly, the only characters Ultra I will be worthwhile on are Ryu and Sagat IMO, and maybe some of the new characters.

Thinking about the potential for mixups and how often I focus backdash to build ultra meter.....I can see aggressive Balrogs @ #1 on the tier list....pending new character standings.

Jug if Denjin Hadouken is BLOCKABLE... what other uses than potential combo or anti-air does it have? I mean you can charge it, but it's still blockable... makes no sense.

Same as everything else in this game, punish someone for jumping. They jump early and land in a delayed fireball. So far I haven't seen anything to suggest it won't be more of the same. Turtle your ass off, don't jump when they have meter, turtle more, land something into ultra via turtling, but not by jumping, don't ever jump. Unless it's a complete stylistic overhaul from the first (spoiler alert: not lookin like it) then I'm not buying it.

Of course I'll probably get suckered into trying Dudley because he's the man, but I already know how it's gonna end. At least I'll have Cross Counter and some waffle fries lol.

News dont know if u guyds seen this but Ryu's Dp, fadc ,hado is now a 2 hit combo the hado only hit once

The ultra? EX hado? What are you talking about?

We know the hp dp supposedly hits twice now. (friggin ridiculous)

JUAN UPDATE

BONUS EDIT: It's the Duff's in Cheektovegas. Past the Wegman's on Dick Rd by a little bit, pretty easy to spot right across from the KFC.

Gonna get here around 3:30-4pm. Duff's at 10 when Jon gets out of work. If you don't show up on time, we're not waiting for you, and for fuck's sake bring some fucking cash with you, change for a 20 if you can (spoiler: with a little extra effort, you 100% can). If we wind up with a big crowd, we're not doing this whole "oh man they don't take card?" shit when the bill comes. You know they don't take cash, if you show up to try and snag a free meal there will be issues. Rest assured that if shit winds up 140 bucks short on my watch, there will be problems. We're not doin that again, so if you're one of the fags that didn't pay last time when Chach got screwed over, just do yourself a favor and stay home.

I know Chach is in and Jug is in so far. Whoever needs rides needs to take the bus out to near Chach's place first and let someone know when you'll arrive, my car is too busted right now to be driving around Buffalo for people that don't have cars. If anyone needs my number, PM me or hit me up on AIM.

DAM KOW! yo that shit was rude as hell lol. make sure I get to see the bill so I make sure I'm payin a
fair sure. when it comes to money I'm just as tight as you are.

hopefully I can get joe to drive me over there lol.

guys check TFG website immediately! F.yagami posted a SSF4 vid showcasing alot of 2nd
Ultras..Gouken's is WACK just so you know. Looks like I'm gonna be sticking with Shinshoryuken lol

but Guy on the other hand... his throw ULTRA is BAD ASS~!! I'm FUCKIN HYPED FOR THAT SHIT!

EDIT: ya'll posted it already lol (just scrolled up)

What if you can combo off it after ex palm (dragon punch?) and save meter so you don't have to fadc to ultra? Also against high level dudes its hard to pull off a back throw, no? So having an ultra you didnt have to throw into would be pretty beneficial. No possibilities?

Just slam that bald head down...

It is disappointing that denjin isn't unblockable. But everybody is a little hasty saying that it's useless...

And they still might change it later on. Maybe only unblockable on full ultra? The test I saw only was at 50% ultra. *shrugs*

http://sonichurricane.com/?p=1017

Asked Maj a pretty lengthy question, and he pretty much answered everything as much as I could hope for. Good shit.

Also, here's what an unblockable gouken denjin looks like:

Yeah, nice to dream?

Brian, thats just Mugen... not alpha. That Gouken is not a pre-existing sprite... It's clearly Gouki from 3S modified to look like Gouken.

Whattup Buffalo peeps, seeing a lot of SSF4 postage, does anyone play Tekken or Soul Cal anymore? I'll be headed up to the greater buffalo area at the end of march and have about 4-5 days of freedom. In between catching up with old friends and family, I'd definitely like to get some Soul Cal and Tekken with the buffalo crew. It's a few months early, but I figured, what the hell!!!

Anyway, this thread will probably be maxed out in a few days cuz y'all are beasts. Take it easy y'all, peace!!!

Brian, thats just Mugen... not alpha. That Gouken is not a pre-existing sprite... It's clearly Gouki from 3S modified to look like Gouken.

Yeah I see that now, it's missing the guard bar but otherwise the interface looks like Alpha so I thought it was a ROM hack or something, not mugen.

Whattup Buffalo peeps, seeing a lot of SSF4 postage, does anyone play Tekken or Soul Cal anymore? I'll be headed up to the greater buffalo area at the end of march and have about 4-5 days of freedom. In between catching up with old friends and family, I'd definitely like to get some Soul Cal and Tekken with the buffalo crew. It's a few months early, but I figured, what the hell!!!

Anyway, this thread will probably be maxed out in a few days cuz y'all are beasts. Take it easy y'all, peace!!!

Senec a we still play Tekken for sure. The Tekken players are less communicative though. SC is kinda dead here, but I never forget how to play and am always up for matches, despite what the rest of the haters here say.

cha cha

Back