[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

okay........ so now my car won't start. doesn't even turn or anything lol. WTF I'm stressed.

whoever is goin to Barcade tomorrow I need a ride lol

http://video.ign.com/dor/articles/1054402/igns-best-of-2009-videos/videos/bestof09_goty.html

but im serious guys, go to that Toronto tourney. STEAL ALL THEIR MAJORS. You are America's border defense team!

Yo Jug, since I know you didn't read it all: This is the important part

== USED CAR LEMON LAW BILL OF RIGHTS ==

1. If you purchase a used car for more than one thousand five hundred dollars, or lease a used car where you and the dealer have agreed that the car's value is more than one thousand five hundred dollars, from anyone selling or leasing three or more used cars a year, you must be given a written warranty.

2. If your used car has 18,000 miles or less, you may be protected by the new car lemon law.

(a) If your used car has more than 18,000 miles and up to and including 36,000 miles, a warranty must be provided for at least 90 days or 4,000 miles, whichever comes first.
(b) If your used car has more than 36,000 miles but less than 80,000 miles, a warranty must be provided for at least 60 days or 3,000 miles, whichever comes first.

(c) If your used car has 80,000 miles or more but no more than 100,000 miles, a warranty must be provided for at least 30 days or 1,000 miles, whichever comes first. Cars with over 100,000 miles are not covered.

4. If your engine, transmission, drive axle, brakes, radiator, steering, alternator, generator, starter, or ignition system (excluding the battery) are defective, the dealer or his agent must repair or, if he so chooses, reimburse you for the reasonable cost of repair.

5. If the same problem cannot be repaired after three or more attempts, you are entitled to return the car and receive a refund of your purchase price or of all payments made under your lease contract, and of sales tax and fees, minus a reasonable allowance for any damage not attributable to normal usage or wear, and, in the case of a lease contract, a cancellation of all further payments you are otherwise required to make under the lease contract.

6. If your car is out of service to repair a problem for a total of fifteen days or more during the warranty period you are entitled to return the car and receive a refund of your purchase price or of all payments made under your lease contract, and of sales tax and fees, minus a reasonable allowance for any damage not attributable to normal usage or wear, and, in the case of a lease contract, a cancellation of all further payments you are otherwise required to make under the lease contract.

7. A dealer may put into the written warranty certain provisions which will prohibit your recovery under certain conditions; however, the dealer may not cause you to waive any rights under this law.

8. A dealer may refuse to refund your purchase price, or the payments made under your lease contract, if the problem does not substantially impair the value of your car, or if the problem is caused by abuse, neglect, or unreasonable modification.

9. If a dealer has established an arbitration procedure, the dealer may refuse to refund your purchase price until you first resort to the procedure. If the dealer does not have an arbitration procedure, you may resort to any remedy provided by law and may be entitled to your attorney's fees if you prevail.

10. As an alternative to the arbitration procedure made available through the dealer you may instead choose to submit your claim to an independent arbitrator, approved by the attorney general. You may have to pay a fee for such an arbitration. Contact your local consumer office or attorney general's office to find out how to arrange for independent arbitration.

11. If any dealer refuses to honor your rights or you are not satisfied by the informal dispute settlement procedure, complain to the New York State Attorney General, Executive Office, Capitol, Albany, N.Y. 12224.

2. A dealer shall have up to thirty days from the date of notice by the consumer that the arbitrator's decision has been accepted to comply with the terms of such decision. Provided, however, that nothing contained in this subdivision shall impose any liability on a dealer where a delay beyond the thirty day period is attributable to a consumer who has requested a particular replacement vehicle or otherwise made compliance impossible within said period.
3. Upon the payment of a prescribed filing fee, a consumer shall have the option of submitting any dispute arising under this section to an alternate arbitration mechanism established pursuant to regulations promulgated hereunder by the attorney general. Upon application of the consumer and payment of the filing fee, the dealer shall submit to such alternate arbitration.

Such alternate arbitration shall be conducted by a professional arbitrator or arbitration firm appointed by or under regulations established by the attorney general. Such mechanism shall ensure the personal objectivity of its arbitrators and the right of each party to present its case, to be in attendance during any presentation made by the other party and to rebut or refute such presentation. In all other respects, such alternate arbitration mechanism shall be governed by article seventy-five of the civil practice law and rules.

The notice required by paragraph one of this subdivision, entitled Used Car Lemon Law Bill of Rights, shall be provided to arbitrators and consumers who seek arbitration under the subdivision.

A dealer shall have thirty days from the date of mailing of a copy of the arbitrator's decision to such a dealer to comply with the terms of such decision. Failure to comply within the thirty day period shall entitle the consumer to recover, in addition to any other recovery to which he may be entitled, a fee of twenty-five dollars for each business day beyond thirty days up to five hundred dollars; provided however, that nothing in this subdivision shall impose any liability on a dealer where a delay beyond the thirty day period is attributable to a consumer who has requested a particular replacement vehicle or otherwise made compliance impossible within said period.

4. In no event shall a consumer who has resorted to an informal dispute settlement procedure be precluded from seeking the rights or remedies available by law.

5. In an action brought to enforce the provisions of this article, the court may award reasonable attorney's fees to a prevailing plaintiff or to a consumer who prevails in any judicial action or proceeding arising out of an arbitration proceeding held pursuant to paragraph three of this subdivision. In the event a prevailing plaintiff is required to retain the services of an attorney to enforce the collection of an award granted pursuant to this section, the court may assess against the dealer reasonable attorney's fees for services rendered to enforce collection of said award.

6. Any action brought pursuant to this article shall be commenced within four years of the date of original delivery of the used motor vehicle to the consumer.

g. Notice of consumer rights. At the time of purchase or lease of a used motor vehicle from a dealer in this state, the dealer shall provide to the consumer a notice, printed in not less than eight point bold face type, entitled "Used Car Lemon Law Bill of Rights". The text of such notice shall be identical with the notice required by paragraph one of subdivision f of this section.

Nathan Drake like Demon Souls, he just too fuckin hard lololol.

Yeah don't hesitate to call someone on that lemon law, it's important shit to know.
Guys games at barcade starting at 1:30 today. Brian was gonna post but the forums were down earlier.

4699 Model city rd, lewiston NY is the address for those that need it still.

i got that game of the year, game of the year.

if anyone is selling a flat screen pc monitor i am interested in buying one so let me know

i should be at the barcade today unless something comes up

If anyone can bring 1 extra display/TV It'd be nice, seems like we'll have extra people today plus the cab is running BB so we're short an extra SF4 TV than normal.

i got off school i believe? ^^

It seems to be less frustrating than the original. The 2 new characters are just cool. And apparently most of the old ones were improved somehow, other than rachel.

I'm really liking tsubaki myself.

People asked about another game-day monday since it's a day off for many of us.

If I can confirm at least 6 people I'll open up, I know a lot really want to play more CS and Barcade is only place we can play it(without me lugging a 300lb cab around at least).

Let me know.

is the new bb really that good?

yea its a lot better i freaking love litchi a lot more now, shes so much better, supposedly shes top in this one lol you might like it kyle. the game does feel more balanced and less aggravating, and v-13 SUCKS she got nerfed a lot, idk about arakune tho. i like it. i played it way more than sf4 actually.

People asked about another game-day monday since it's a day off for many of us.

If I can confirm at least 6 people I'll open up, I know a lot really want to play more CS and Barcade is only place we can play it.

Let me know.

count me in, id love to go and play more BB CS

I would also like to see the barcade if anyone doesnt mind taking me lolz ive still never been there

If there's anyone who wants to come but absolutely can't get a ride or doesn't have a car just let me know. Otherwise hit-up Ryan, Phil, or Joe, they're always running carpools.

Consensus among BB tourney players seems to be that it's more fun as well. I'm only counting the ones that played BB without constantly trying to remind everyone that it's not Guilty Gear, mind you. Arakune's clouds don't curse on block or have any hitbox, they just float through you to fill up a curse meter. This not only makes him have to hit you with more than one cloud to curse, it also completely negates recurse combos that made him so broken in the first place.

He's somewhere around mid tier, since if he can get his curse meter he can do work, bugs are HUGE now and he has some really big damage in curse mode. No more of this fly around until you get curse, then push a predetermined sequence of buttons to keep them in curse the whole match, all while thinking you're good at fighting games because you memorized some broke shit. That shit isn't gonna fly anymore.

Back