[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

posting before i disappear to completely focus on the jets game.

the reason for me why BB:CS is so much fun is the fact that arakune isn't fucking ridiculous. v-13 was a bitch but i felt it was sorta manageable towards the end of my BB days.

even though i have yet to play arakunes 'cause no one here plays him so far, just knowing that one curse doesn't fuck you up for the entire round just like kowtow stated makes me happy about the game haha. that alone killed the game for me.

whether i play it further is based off how balanced it is. so far from reading stuff about the game, people seem to be happy about the balance besides some characters like rachel getting nerfed to the ground completely.

i'm gonna look to get pretty good at it. i impulsively bought BB from jug to practice my ragna just b/c BB:CS ragna isn't very different.

i was hella shocked that i was doing the combos i was doing last night though lol. i couldn't do half that shit in the regular BB so something makes me think combos for ragna are easier to do in BB:CS.

edit: oh and down for game night monday. i can't get enough of the BB:CS [= and of course looking to play sf4 as well. viper's on the rise baby!

Hey i need SF4 in my life im not off i have to work at 8am i should be off not later than 2pm so please anyone that is going can you guys please wait for me i need a ride there please

I can't get xbox live to work >:{. It says that my MTU connection isn't strong enough. If i can't get my games with you guys i may die. Plus i haven't met any players yet, shit better happen fast.

ugh how did the J-E-S-T-S make it to Indy , how disgraceful. Look out for the bandwagon, I hear it's rollin' through town. I will take bets on Indy winning if anyone's game.

I can't get xbox live to work >:{. It says that my MTU connection isn't strong enough. If i can't get my games with you guys i may die. Plus i haven't met any players yet, shit better happen fast.

Like I said you probably need to talk to tech support, most colleges have that shit on lock but they can enable it for you. As far as finding SF4 players, just gotta keep an eye out around the dorms. Check into the college gaming club too. The one that I was part of was just a bunch of DnD fags, but I was able to run a couple small tournies through the club, and found a couple people that way. Also ran Halo events for them, obviously that was a MUCH bigger turnout. X_X

You've already got a gf so half of the entire point of going to college is already a done deal, may as well just hit the streets hard promoting that STREEFIGHTAFOOH! And then study a little while you're at it, I guess.

I would also like to see the barcade if anyone doesnt mind taking me lolz ive still never been there

yo tony my bad i completely forgot about the ps2 trade. was watching the football games. but anyways i'll take you, des, jug and phil if he wants a ride to go since you all live in that same area.

KUMITE! KUMITE! KUMITE! Where's Chong Li up in that trailer? Oh wait it's Tekken? Huerta yelling "THIS IS IRON FIST!" at that dude sounded so fucking funny I almost fell out of my chair hahaha.

Ill be home at 2 so who ever picking up jug can they please come get me also so im asking ryan and phil to let me know something

phil and joe are the closest to you guys. id have to drive backwards then head towards lewiston.. thats kills my gas tank. thats on hr drive in the car. lol

this movie..

[youtube=looks better]n7RZpZvNcwU&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_stronger_r2-2r-1-HM[/youtube]

WHat the...

[youtube=FUCK?]st6dHmDSkhY[/youtube]

srsly... wtf.

Bloooodddsssppooorrrtttt.
Best JCVD movie ever.

this movie..

[youtube=looks better]n7RZpZvNcwU&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_stronger_r2-2r-1-HM[/youtube]

the tekken movie looks actually pretty damn good. i may have to see it once it comes out lol
bloodsport was sick, i liked a lot of JCVD movies. specially kick boxer. true legend looks sweet too, i could have sworn i saw jackie chan in it. can i get another opinion on that that?

Back