[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

Wow! Looks like Wang actually outlived Heihachi. Daisuke Gouri, the VA for Heihachi died yesterday, oddly enough at 3pm.
Kotaku

Double Post
Well, I bought a car over the weekend. I need to register it tomorrow then I'll be able to hopefully come hang out with you cats more often than not. It's old so I hope it can hold up better than Jug's did. I bought a 91 Cadillac Eldorado for 860. When I drove it, it was the smoothest ride I could have imagined it to be. Transmission seems like it's in great condition as I couldn't even tell I was shifting gears. Car had me at 65 and I didn't realize I was it. Engine sounds a little loud, but the guy thinks it's due to a pipe going from the cadalitic converter to the newish exhaust system they put in a year and a half ago. Wish I knew more about cars so I could fix it myself on the cheap, but I never got my ass to a shop class.

I just can't get down with this kind of game being called a fighter. It's fun to mess around with some friends, but I can't take these games seriously. Playing them at higher levels one on one is just as much a turtle fest as Street Fighter 4 or Tekken, but those games are essentially designed around the concept of turtling whereas Smash Bros. is designed to be more of a constant hectic brawl with a bunch of friends. I still can't call this type of game a fighter. Sorry.

Obviously you did not watch the stream at all, and there are only three characters that 'turtle' in the game. Those characters being Peach, Falco, and Fox...but Fox and Falco can be played so quickly that 'turtling' in smash is a mindgame to set up for offense.

Regardless, Melee>*!

Update: Melee tournament over. Matches yesterday were of way higher quality than today....Jigglypuff rules the game these days and is far too boring to watch :(

I will find out on the 21st. They had some event that was like NFL Playoff and like the World Series for those respective video games. No fighters yet though.

Tony G, if no one plays SF there, you gotta start it on your own. People will come as long as you provide:

-a free set up
-a convenient location
-are consistent with dates and times

good luck man, i think you have the panache to pull it off!

Hey guys I don't know if this has been posted already but I'm gonna let you all know.

The FYE stores on Transit and at the Mckinly mall plaza are closing! They have god like sales right now all games are 40 percent off! There are a few TE and Normal fight sticks just sitting there! As well as Tekken 6 Limited edition bundles!

I took advantage and bought up a ton of psp games at like 12 bucks each... it was like stealing they have tons of stuff at the transit store. Hamburg not so much. If you need a TE or stick in general get to FYE stat! I'm sure Brian will love this if he didn't know it already lol.

In other news - I'm picking up Street Fighter again. Super SF4 looks sweet is hell and I just can't stand around at game night anymore. So I'm gonna buckle down and learn how to play it. Still also love tekken and BlazBlue. SC4 is dead to me... Doesn't mean I don't love Hilde though lol!

Aiight I'm out for now! Peace!

I'm actually mad they are closing Juan, the FYE by me was my go to source for snatching cheap movies and shit, i got sweet online platinum club coupons, now they DON'T work with the liquidation. The shit is a rip off!

fuck!

but yea, i will go before it closes for good and steal shit.

-B

my car is beef is squashed. got my dad and bro involved and the dude cut me another deal, which is reasonable.
we are on good terms now lol.

hey brian, if your dad works outside of shops, I gotta job for him, cause I need someone to look at my thermostat
ASAP.. that shit be over heatin like a mug lol

my car is beef is squashed. got my dad and bro involved and the dude cut me another deal, which is reasonable.
we are on good terms now lol.

hey brian, if your dad works outside of shops, I gotta job for him, cause I need someone to look at my thermostat
ASAP.. that shit be over heatin like a mug lol

if its over heating you should really try not to drive it, remember what happened last time

NO I FORGOT!! HAHA! of coarse. I just put some more anti freeze in it and tried to drive it around and the shit
kept overheating so, I'm not gonna drive it anymore until. the AC still works and ain't smokin like crazy so I know
I ain't blow a gasket lol

if its over heating you should really try not to drive it, remember what happened last time

You can also do serious damage to your transmission from cooking those fluids, similar to what happened to mine. Be real careful with it, get that fixed right away. Try local shops that are more likely to try junkyards for parts like thermostats, a chain place will just order it and charge you up the nose for it, even if you know the guy. Don't ever go to auto chains, it's just bad news.

If Brian's dad is willing to do it outside of the chain store, then that's great. He's an excellent mechanic who knows his stuff and won't lie to you, but he still works in a chain. If you go to auto chains, you get raped on cost, no way around it. Alternately, try the garage I've been going to, South Side Auto. Phone is 825-1211, I've been getting really good prices from them. When I get the money for a transmission, it'll probably run me half of what it'd go somewhere else, provided we can find a used one in good condition I can get it done for 700 parts and labor. Which is incredibly cheap for a transmission replacement, according to both my dad's friend and mechanic back home, as well as people I've talked to who paid upwards of 1,800 for a tranny job like that.

NO I FORGOT!! HAHA! of coarse. I just put some more anti freeze in it and tried to drive it around and the shit
kept overheating so, I'm not gonna drive it anymore until. the AC still works and ain't smokin like crazy so I know
I ain't blow a gasket lol

a thermostat is usually pretty cheap so if thats the problem then you're in luck

Back