[Calgary, Alberta, Canada] Any players.. anything? Community?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGTangerines

[08] Mercenary
If this thread is in the wrong place or violating any rules feel free to lock or move or take down lol

Well, I'm a player from Calgary hoping to play some five bar matches but the only problem is that...

Calgary is quite the desolate place. It's not really known for anything and nobody really talks about Calgary. It's just kind of... there. People talk about Vancouver and Ontario more.

I was just wondering if there are any Calgarians out there who would like to play online, maybe offline, (xbox) other than STBJimmyPotato, who I know, or if there's any communities, facebook groups, etc.

I'm in Calgary, and would be up for a few games. But yeah, Calgary is pretty desolate in terms of 3d fighting gamers.

im in calgary and love this game! Jimmy and I meet up frequently to play SCV,MK9 and now SFxT. you should come out! add me on xbox live: STBShujinkydink

ggs last night Jimmy & Dink! I learned the basic match-up knowledge against Leixia and Natsu, and I'm really thankful.

Any1 who is on PSN feel free to add me: street121

I play Ezio

Yea, it's kinda deserted in Calgary :/
Well, if anyone wants to play online, I'm available lol. Can't really do offline yet since I don't have my driver's license :'(

Thinking about having a couple people over to play this Satuday night, if your in calgary and interested and 18 or older (I think Im liable for your safty or something if your not lol ) then let me know and I can PM you the details

Hi, is this still happening? I would be interested in getting some games in this weekend.

Thinking about having a couple people over to play this Satuday night, if your in calgary and interested and 18 or older (I think Im liable for your safty or something if your not lol ) then let me know and I can PM you the details

sorry got busy, had to help a friend move, I will be setting up a new night shortly, I'm really starting to like this game again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back