Can I kill you now...please?? Tira! :D SCV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tira will be able to win tournaments at high level and highest level play. It all depends on how much you train with her your confidence ext.

But I do know this much. Tira is gonna be owning asses on a golden platter!!........ especially if you piss her off... ^_^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I promise to do my very best for all the tira players that can't make it offline and GET FIRST PLACE in a tournament with most of the best players in the country present. Everyone will also have my full support as well. (BTW this is xIMTxDragon just in case anybody didnt know lol.) I keep forgetting to change my name. Well now it's DRS Dragon, but anyway everyone has my full support.

immortalxdragon,i always thought you didnt want tira buffing because of the things we were going on about
i kept trying to explain we didnt want her any easier to play either,well im glad your happy about it because we are too!

btw i saw your videos with you playing with tira at tournament,they were so cool!
id like to think im good with tira now but i can only play online for the moment,so ofcourse a few of tiras combos are locked out to me due to the combo starters been lag tactics :(

ofcoures if i did play offline,for awhile i would probably do terrible because i woudnt be used to it(plus i have confidence issues etc) so playing with other people there would be wierd to me,iveonly ever done it with a few friends,its still fun but there no challenge

when i had the money i could try offline,because england has got things happening now,and i know a friend who plays tira not too far from me,who would fight me offline too! its acefrost

immortalxdragon,i always thought you didnt want tira buffing because of the things we were going on about
i kept trying to explain we didnt want her any easier to play either,well im glad your happy about it because we are too!

btw i saw your videos with you playing with tira at tournament,they were so cool!
id like to think im good with tira now but i can only play online for the moment,so ofcourse a few of tiras combos are locked out to me due to them been lag tactics :(

Everyone gets there chance, you will too. Just train hard with who ever you want to play in SC5 and try to make it to any of the major tournaments during the year. And its not that I didn't want her buffed, its just that I didn't want her to be simplified. But in the end, all is well with tira. (Even offline I drop 4BBB JF because I get nervous lol). Thanks for the compliment, I really appreciate it. And I am going to try and place as far as I can in quite possibly the last SC4 tournament which is NEC. Then if it doesn't work out, and I don't get top 3, I will always have SC5 to train hard, and do my best in. But, I will contribute as much as I can where ever I can to help the tira community.

Everyone gets there chance, you will too. Just train hard with who ever you want to play in SC5 and try to make it to any of the major tournaments during the year.

well in SCV i will be maining tira i think,ivy will have fell down to 2nd or i may not even main her anymore because she has been simplified so much,i liked her because of her diversity and difficulty,like tira
so i also like setsuka as a 3rd but i cant seem to get too good with her,so im just concentrating on tira lately
because i started off with ivy since i started
i may aswell try to get to all the events in england when SCV comes out

I promise to do my very best for all the tira players that can't make it offline and GET FIRST PLACE in a tournament with most of the best players in the country present. Everyone will also have my full support as well. (BTW this is xIMTxDragon just in case anybody didnt know lol.) I keep forgetting to change my name. Well now it's DRS Dragon, but anyway everyone has my full support.
I hope Daishi and the others will put a online Tournament mode in the game. I will most likely be in online Tournaments if they did do that... XD Then I will be able to put my training to the test with Tira.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chicks RULE........ XD
:sc3tir1: Can't you all just shut up!!
:sc2tal2: You still want more??
:sc4min1: Thats it!! You ready??
:sc1tak1: Demons begone!!
:sc1ivy3: Behave you cur!!
:sc3set1: Let the wounds from my blade.... be your demise
:sc2cas1: Huuuh Im getting bored.

:sc2sop2: Was that too much??
:sc2xia12: Justice will prevail.... just kidding!!
:sc4amy1: Who..... are you??
:sc4hil1: I refuse to bow to your logic

i think if the connections are really improved so it is not very laggy they should defintly have some online tournaments that people can go into who cant do offline or dont want to because there too shy or whatever reason
and they really should make the online better too,im hoping i will be doing some offline in 5 but if not i hope its sorted so i am not limited because of some moves been lag tactics,

tira is at a big disadvantage online,when i got used to it i would probably do a lot better with her offline
its a pain how all the lag tactics seem to be moves that will give you combos,very irritating for tira since WR K can be shaken and if GS 88B is NH online you usually cant react in time i have trouble with this since im always ready for the CH incase,plus GS 4BBB is also very hard to do online,i dont even bother practicing it anymore

i think if the connections are really improved so it is not very laggy they should defintly have some online tournaments that people can go into who cant do offline or dont want to because there too shy or whatever reason
and they really should make the online better too,im hoping i will be doing some offline in 5 but if not i hope its sorted so i am not limited because of some moves been lag tactics,

tira is at a big disadvantage online,when i got used to it i would probably do a lot better with her offline
its a pain how all the lag tactics seem to be moves that will give you combos,very irritating for tira since WR K can be shaken and if GS 88B is NH online you usually cant react in time i have trouble with this since im always ready for the CH incase,plus GS 4BBB is also very hard to do online,i dont even bother practicing it anymore
Daishi already stated that online in SC5 will improve dramatically that means that lag battles in SC5 will always be below 15% instead of 84% like in SC4....... LOL Online in SC5 will be nothing like online in SC4.

BTW when you think about it, Tira would be at the advantage in SC5 if their was lag and I say this because SC5 Tira has her SC3 speed now, so she can easily follow up attacks quickly like in SC3, even if the opponent guards against the first attack or sometimes even the second attack.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chicks RULE........ XD

I can't wait to start owning with SC5 Tira. Hopefully I would have finished the jump from online to offline by the time it comes out.
LOL I can see you already pissing people off with SC5 Tira in online matches and people sending you hate messages calling you an ass hole, noob and bitch because you got a perfect two times in row....................... Yeah Im not afraid to admit it. Im going to be pissing people off with Tira online too LMAO... Can't breathe laughing so hard........ = D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chicks RULE........ XD

wow!when they said they were improving the online i didnt think it would be that dramatic!thats great!
tira will definitly be my main in SCV she may have been in SCV even if ivy wasnt simplified,i just wanted it to be fair to have learned with her in the new one,which it looks it will be,
im happy with how she looks now,
but i would love her SC3 moves back and the spin stances or atleast those.

i still hope there are going to be more changes though,just for the sake of her getting better :)
its still early and we thought she was the same as 4 until those good moves and combos were revealed,so im hoping theres still going to be a good amount to come!

id like to think im good with tira now but i can only play online for the moment,so ofcourse a few of tiras combos are locked out to me due to the combo starters been lag tactics :(

ofcoures if i did play offline,for awhile i would probably do terrible because i woudnt be used to it(plus i have confidence issues etc) so playing with other people there would be wierd to me,iveonly ever done it with a few friends,its still fun but there no challenge
My first tournament offline was Super smash bros melee, when I was like 8(5 years ago). I was Sheik and the guy was fox and he destroyed me. lol he said good job at the end though. I guess I was pretty good for my age. I almost killed him if the time wasn't on. ANYWAYS BACK TO THE TOPIC! I can't wait to here my friends say: NO FAIR! You only used JS! JOLLY! i hate you......a

wow!when they said they were improving the online i didnt think it would be that dramatic!thats great!
but i would love her SC3 moves back and the spin stances or atleast those.

i still hope there are going to be more changes though,just for the sake of her getting better :)
its still early and we thought she was the same as 4 until those good moves and combos were revealed,so im hoping theres still going to be a good amount to come!
You can deffinately count on it, that they will continue to improve Tira in SC5, even if she is already powerful in SC5... = ). I totally agree with you that they should bring back the spin stances aswell.

They were'nt just stances or attacks.... they were also deadly dancing moves..... ^_^.

Chicks RULE........ XD

:sc3tir1: People are most beautiful....... right before they die!! ^ ^
:sc2tal2: Wind to me...
:sc4min1: You're so weak
:sc1tak1: Im through with words!!
:sc1ivy3: Did you expect me....... to yield to the likes of you??
:sc3set1: Yet another unworthy of my blade!!
:sc2cas1: Well I guess this means..... Im the best!! ^ ^
:sc2sop2: Gods... please forgive me!!
:sc2xia12: Well I guess that wraps things up!! ^ ^
:sc4amy1: Words of a loser is meaningless.
:sc4hil1: Yield before the power of wolfkrone.

Hey! Does this combo still work? JS 44B, 8A(JF)A, 88K GS, 4x6B It was the first combo I made for Tira in broken destiny, but sadly she can't do it in 4.

Hey! Does this combo still work? JS 44B, 8A(JF)A, 88K GS, 4x6B It was the first combo I made for Tira in broken destiny, but sadly she can't do it in 4.
Sorry I never played SC BD. What I really want to do about now, is watch more SC5 Tira demo fights.

This video.. I hate her new voice. I just.... I HATE IT! D:
She doesn't sound crazy anymore... :(
http://www.youtube.com/user/GnouzCorp#p/u/6/ju1qRlr8__Q

i agree her new voice is kinda sucky,it would be ok if she sounded more mental
she should be worse after 17 years!i cant see tira calming down! if shes like that instead it wont be as fun
but to be honest it seems quite a few of the english voices suck,they dont have enough character in them,people like tiras and ivys but i think they suck,they just dont have enough personality
tira is not crazy enough and ivy you cant tell she is enjoying the fighting anymore
its kinda like when she speaks it is a bit like monotone,she says all the things really similiar (ivy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back