Can you actually spot a rage quitter?

You should make that thread then. I should? It seems important to you, Seems yes but I can't speak for anyone else. I bet you could if you tried.. we're all telepaths here - apparently.

And yes, if you're going to defend against something, and someone makes a point on it, then you're expected to address that. Expectations are over rated Ignoring it reflects badly on you. Don't voice an opinion that you're not willing to defend. Clearly you havent read any of my posts properly.

If someone responds to your post not knowing what you're thinking or feeling, then it's likely because you failed to get your point across in the way you wanted. That's being somewhat obtuse - again - clearly you haven't paid attention to other peoples posts in particular Chaos K's respsonse to my own which led to a domino effect.. That's something you have to address. Actually No I don't. People aren't psychic so if someone's missed a point, it's down to you to inform them. And if they don't Listen? This is the cure to ignorance. Another false premise as evidenced in this thread.

I haven't got a clue what this brainwashing you're referring to is. Really? Is it important to you? Don't you want me to agree with you whole heartedly?

I would like you to address the part of my post where I discuss defeatist attitude yes. I can only address that if I actually had a defeatist attitude- ask rexisholyblade- he's got a defeatist mind. However, if you notice- my posts have talked about choices and alternatives... maybe you missed that??? One would've thought that would have been evident by the fact that I posted it. Yes, well I'm not privvy to your thoughts....and therein lies the problem.

Oh, and there's a difference between general assumption and ignorant assumption. Not according to my dictionary which states: 1 a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof: they made certain assumptions about the market | [ with clause ] : we're working on the assumption that the time of death was after midnight.People make general assumptions on a daily basis - everyone? or individuals you know? They're often informed/educated assumptions. Mmmm thats false- people make false assumptions based on a faulty premise eg this thread. If you present yourself in a certain manner, then people are going to assume that that is your nature. Then that is their problem. This is a fair assumption. No its a false premise and a dysfunction of their cognitive skills. People see what they wish to see because thats all they know.

I could say that you're acting like a Diva by only addressing points you can think of some "witty" (a term I use loosely) response to. Okay I dare you to say it out loud. This is a fair assumption because this is all you've done for the past few points. And why should I not? I've clearly made my stance and told people to move on if they disagree with it- free advice totally ignored. My view: this is what you want' this is what you get. Be fearful of what you wish for.
I could say you looked like you didn't duck when someone swung a bat - This is an ignorant assumption based on nothing that, for all I can imagine, is likely not true at all. Yes, I'm not responsible or accountable for others thoughts, unless you want me to be - in which case- I'll have to decline and advise therapy.

Can you see the difference? hmm?Not all assumptions are inherently bad. Newsflash? Ok. But i'll have to disagree- no surprises there.
Instead of going "People are assuming, so now they're less than worthless and their posts don't warrant my attention" - which is true if i'd said that.. but now i'm thinking; yes its true. you could try shoving their assumptions down their throats with facts. I already have.. and have been told my facts are opinions.... lol

Be the anvil or the hammer. I am.

Now if you feel I made this personal, I'll happily apologise for that - Kewl!- My intent is not to insult but to discuss. Right. I see. Then I advise everyone to stop insulting their own intelligence. That quip aside: I hate repetition and circular argument. So my posts are what I stand by. It's truly: THAT. Simple. And addressing every little thing is so time consuming... but then I shall expect EVERYBODY to do as I have done from now on with your post. In fact I insist. Besides it makes a good read and as it progresses it will hurt the little grey cells.

I'm not going to apologise for being uncooperative. Neither will I agree with people if I disagree with them. And I have no intention of lying down and dying just because people who throw stones expect me to take it passively. And I have no intention in discussing. That time has gone.

Le Bello, you can't cure stupid so stop trying. If this guy is rage quitter, nobody will change his mind. He obviously can't handle losing unless you abide by his scrub rules.

Hey, be a dear and tell me where i said i can't handle losing. No! it's ok. Assumptions are good. Carry on sport.

Le Bello, you can't cure stupid so stop trying. If this guy is rage quitter, nobody will change his mind. He obviously can't handle losing unless you abide by his scrub rules.

But toying with the drama queen is so much fun.

You're right though, I ought to stop. I'm wasting intelligence indulging her bizarre fantasy world. Though a closing post is needed:

Miz, you're a scrub. You see threats in everything that doesn't completely agree with you and have no ground to stand on. Continue if you like but as you've somehow twisted my post into some form of all out attack, I compare talking to you to having a lengthy conversation with a drunkard. If I wanted someone to agree with me wholeheartedly, I certainly wouldn't be posting in 8WR.

But you have fun with that, curtain's closed, show's over. The critics rated it "average at best" and the leading actresses performance was "dramatic but unhinged." 2 stars, would not recommend.

RE: Edit: ok...

Actually I was calling Calibur Bladez out. yes that is true- through writing to me. If you care to read what I said again, I have it memorised and possibly framing it. you'll note I didn't say he shouldn't like your posts, Ahh and you also didn't say he should...I said he shouldn't JUST like your posts. Right- and so instead of writing to him you wrote to me about it. He's hiding behind your opinions because he can't form a decent one of his own. Thats an assumption and I expect a false premise. If he can he's welcome to give it. Well thank you for giving him your permission. I'll be sure to consult you in future when I want to like a post or even put forward an opinion of my own.

Miz, you're a scrub. Oh you flatterer! You see threats in everything that doesn't completely agree with you Are you transferring? and have no ground to stand on. I'm thinking High Ground- but then I like to perch. Continue if you like but as you've somehow twisted my post No, I have done what you asked of me- to address your every single word.. into some form of all out attack, uhuh carry on I'm listening. I compare talking to you to having a lengthy conversation with a drunkard. You must do that often then??? Friends or family? If I wanted someone to agree with me wholeheartedly, I certainly wouldn't be posting in 8WR. Ok, so I'll just pretend that that never happens. But you have fun with that, thanks curtain's closed, Awesome. show's over. Thrilling. The critics rated it "average at best" Delicious. and the leading actresses performance was "dramatic but unhinged." Marvellous 2 stars, Fabulous would not recommend. Glorious.

Orgasmic

someone said:
["spam" in the context of SCV]
55860__jj_jameson_laughing_meme-1.jpg

I thought the point of arguing wasn't to win, but rather to leave with a greater understanding of the other perspective. Quit acting like it isn't possible to be wrong. It's pretentious, condescending, and absolutely childish.

The thread has been completely derailed because certain people decided that they needed to defend themselves so badly because people were attacking their view on life. That's really silly. Come with an opinion, leave with objective understanding, I like to say.

BACK ON TOPIC!?!?

I usually brush off disconnects because my internet connection isn't really reliable, but I notice that it always happens when I win a round or something. Those are probably ragequits, but I don't know for sure.

It usually happens when I figure out my opponent's strategies. In fear of starting an argument again, it's usually spammers who quit on me because they can't deal with losing after I adapt. It must be frustrating to only know how to do the same thing over and over again and it isn't working anymore.

EDIT: Seriously, could we go back to being friendly and civil? Please?

For me what was witnessed here was better than what the orig thread would have most likely provided. Golden star.

"Spam is not gaming: its not strategy, it's not skill. It just shows a lack of integrity in that persons nature."
- From the holy bible of scrubs, MIZIEYA 3:17

Had fun with this, carry on. : 3

I just found this guy on PSN yesterday and he was like "i'm going to beat you blahblah" because I said I just returned from a long hiatus (well, 2 months without SC) and he was 79%

I won every round, he could barely touch my omega and the connection went "lost" when my CE was going to kill him, I send him complaining mail (teehee) and he never answered, I knew it was a ragequit...

same with a guy 3 days ago, a very noobish astaroth that I killed with stabs (he didn't punish them at all) and he even sent me ragemail after ragequitting :(

Back