Can you actually spot a rage quitter?

omg you just made me realize I am being ignored!!!!! lol
nevermind, I never read long messages so i'm basically ignoring them by myself, I don't need a PC to do the job

I love you like a fat kid loves cake. Not you either. Everyone else cept for Idle in the last 3 pages tho.....oh and partywolf

Those good old gay times in that thread.
See, I'd block more people if they weren't outright hilarious.

Reactions: HRD
I don't get how spamming would work this is probably one of the most spam unfriendly fighting games i have played.

Play Tekken or something if you want to see what real spamming is, you can't just predict/see the attacks like in SCV, it's just way too different.

There is a way to actually tell a ragequit from a lagout and it involves the "saving" notice. When the game suddenly lags out, you'll usually see the "communicating" notice in the bottom center of the screen for a few seconds (maybe 5 seconds I think). After that, you see the "saving" notice lower left of the screen, followed by the "Connection to player has been lost." When someone disconnects or quits the match, you'll see the "saving" notice almost immediately after the game stops. It means that the system is concluding the match since the players are no longer connected.

I usually spot a rage quitter/disconnector when they have 95-100% on their stats on their player license they just leave before their loss get's counted, usually is done by people who some how feels more achieved at having a false record with a illegitimate perfect win record.

Rather than having any skill since they usually lose in the first match anyway so they are made to look good, and usually act like they have bad social skills. Which they would if they were trying to keep a perfect record, by never finishing what they started.

I never have rage quitted and I don't intend to I usually try to keep good sportsmanship.

My ranked record is 100-0.
I have NEVER disconnected in ranked. Cool theory bro. :P

This is usually the case this is not theory but based on personal experience, your opinion and your stats are unaccounted for I was being subjective.

And i am talking about actual people who have already RQ multiple times in their every match and have near perfect or perfect scores in all online playing modes, who if had a loss for leaving in a middle of a match would have a lot more matches and alot more losses.

They're usually not skillful which is why they either leave in fustration or to timidly keep their record perfect.

I have RQ when ive been RO by sig or night fc throw..
I can most of the time tell myself "Im still learning its ok" but it doesnt always work..
I know its not an excused to blame my "personality shifts" but i some do
(Dam my "other" half)

I have RQ when ive been RO by sig or night fc throw..
I can most of the time tell myself "Im still learning its ok" but it doesnt always work..
I know its not an excused to blame my "personality shifts" but i some do
(Dam my "other" half)

You do realise that you can break that with B at all times?

Ugh, I just played like 10 games in ranked and of the 3 games that I was winning 2 people quitted either in the last round or just after the last round before the results were displayed. No wonder why my win rate is so low. Rant over.

Ugh, I just played like 10 games in ranked and of the 3 games that I was winning 2 people quitted either in the last round or just after the last round before the results were displayed. No wonder why my win rate is so low. Rant over.
My condolences, I know your pain. Luckily I've met very few RQ'ers recently, but if you ever get tired of dropped matches I'm up for some games.

Back