[Canadian Prairie Provinces] SCIV GLOBAL REVITALIZATION THREAD!

Slayer_X64

Siegfried SA Moderator
*The SCIV GLOBAL REVITALIZATION THREAD![CANADIAN PRAIRIE PROVINCES + BRITISH COLUMBIA]

Greetings to all Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia and Manitoba players! Welcome to SCIV revitalization! As you may know, the SCIV community has indeed been on the decline recently, and offline competition is becoming increasingly scarce. However, attempts are being made by Something-Unique to revitalize the SCIV offline community by gathering together players and setting up location neutral hotspots. While I myself am not capable of going offline, I've decided to show my support by gathering together players in my area who are interested in offline play.

So if you are indeed looking to take your soul offline, please state so here, or go to the thread listed above and state so in SU's thread. Listing other active players in this area or that u know would be interested in offline would also be of great assistance.

This thread may also be used for organizing offline matches local to the prairie provinces for anyone who is interested. I strongly encourage you to get together with your friends, as well as other players to make the most of offline experience. Set up get togethers, get to know eachother. Perhaps down the road, we may even be able to accomplish hosting small local tourneys.

Again show your support for the community and go offline for some intense action!

If you wish to show your support further, place the link below in your signature for all to see! And im sure its not my place to say, but donations to help fund tourneys probably wouldn't hurt either.

Follow the link in my signature and support the petition for Soul Calibur 5!

Take Initiative! Get your game on!
http://www.8wayrun.com/showthread.php?t=7564
My_SoulCalibur_4_poster_WIP_by_Iron.jpg

Hey a fellow Edmonton player. There are a few of us left, though the scene is largely dead.

Hey a fellow Edmonton player. There are a few of us left, though the scene is largely dead.

lol yea my main job is to try to round us up specifically(not like i'll do it well, but i'll give it my best), but hopefully we can get others in as well. im thinkin lloydminster would help AB players link to SK players since its right on the border, and try similar situations with other provinces. im already workin with some people i met in my neighbourhood.

lol its an occasional happening :p

edited original post to include british columbia.

Oh fuck Llyodminister? I guess I'm gonna need to get my license, or someone will have to pick me up for the long drive lol.

Anyways....Hello fellow prairie province players. If any of this works out, we should make a team for tournaments. Thats just a thought tho.

lol same here. damn this definately will take some planning, but if we get enuf ppl behind the prairie provinces, it would work fine. tho we'd need some1 to run things. i'd be completely free 4supporting this by next summer seeing as i'll be graduated from highschool, but idk, maybe something will happen b4 then.

Back