Cannes 2010 Money Matches & Challenges!

@SU

i proposed you 20 Dollar, not Euro :P Since i use swiss francs which is almost 1 to1 with the dollat i thought its a good amount...

So lets make it 15 Euro, thats around 23 Dollar :P

Something-Unique vs. Maxou = 10.00€ (FT5)

No. I said 5, and only 10 if I was able to win my previous MM.

Lol i have a 5 Euro moneymatch against Maxou? who decided that, you? :P

And please change SU against me to 15 Euro. Against Thugish im down to 10 Euro, Amy is too strong for me. Its my way to donate him some money :)

ShenYuan: Excellent! I love the enthusiastic attitude. Makes me even more hype. Use whoever u like I welcome every character in the game. More pressure equals more fun for me so bring on the Hilde as well.

ShenChan: ShenYuan makes u sound tough. Consider our match confirmed. Its always more interesting to me with money on the line but I'll still take the match if u can't. I look forward to it.

Malek:

Malek the funds u gave me to go to France was the exact same even split that everyone else received from the donations; 300.00. The difference is that I received mine up front since Jaxel is in my area at the request of u. I'm also not the only one who received there cash like this last time I checked. So essentially u gave me what was rightfully mine from the donations. No more no less.

Me and Saitoh still had our MM. At the time I just didn't have $100 or cash at all to spare at the time but I still MM'ed him for $20 and still won even though people thought I couldn't beat him and the reasoning for that was because he used Astaroth who was the bane of my existence. So I dodged nothing.

Clearly u have more cash to throw out than me if I need donations to go out there and u damn near donated 1000.00 to the U.S. I'll start at Euros vs. u and then add more to the pot for our FT5 when I win my other MM's to make it more interesting. Then we could either do a big MM FT5 or two big MM FT5's makes no difference to me.

Last time I checked though I did edge u out 3-2 in our MM's. So to be honest i'm not concerned about losing to u but I definitely respect ur skill level enough to know my match against u isn't free and u use the one character who I hate the most Ivy. No coward like behavior here. Also don't forget I took u out in internationals as well. So even though u are super strong u haven't bested me. Don't make the mistake of underestimating me. It will cost u literally.

Hello, I am a french Mitsurugi player (well actually I'm the champion of a very very far country but I have the french nationality ;p).
I'm willing to take up any challenge, from anybody. Of course, especially from any player from Singapore, Germany, Italy, Spain, Eastern Europe, and American.
I won't put money unless I have to, and I won't go over 3€ for two reasons: I don't want to rob you guys as you already spent a lot of money to get here in the first place, and... I'm broke. This amount will go up if I start to win this gambling stuff. My honor is largely enough to do my very best though, and I hate the very principle of MMs and Cash Prize tournaments.

And if it's OK, I'd rather have the characters set from the beginning. It's not fun to have somebody switch to Hilde or another top tier in the middle of their horrible loss. Assume your initial choice! I will fight Hildes as long as it's the plan from the beginning.

I already challenged ShenYuan's Xianghua to a FT5 for 0.00€.
I will put any accepted challenge in my sig so I don't forget.
We'll have some consoles and maybe even a HD recorder in our room, so it might be the best place to do it.

I challenge here these players who posted here to anything they want (MM no more than 3€, FT5 or FT10):
ShenChan
Aheda
SatanaXXX
Docvizzo
Neo4Life
Thuggish Pond
Smothing Unique (I'd rather have Cervantes as I know the match-up, but anybody else is alright for me)
Belial
Esom
Runis (Hilde! :D)
RTD

i'm up to challenge your mitsurugi musashi
i'll play amy and possibly voldo!

MM for a beer (loser pays a beer to winner)

Hi everyone. I'm a German Xianghua (and Ivy) player and already very excited. Can't wait! :)

I am also willing to challenge anybody. Wanna play against as many different players coming from all over the world as possible. But I don't really think that I'll do MMs, because I'm happy that I can afford this trip at all. Looking forward to play against you. :)

musashi: I'll take you on to pass the time :P FT5. :P

New Stipulation.
Considering I'm expecting to lose every money match I take part in.
If I win, I will "loan" that money to Shen Chan to money match the same person for the same amount of money. :P

Aheda: haha, I hope I'll be more than a pastime!

ShenChan, do you play Yun Seong, like on the vids?

Kalas: then let's play at Cannes for a FT5!

Tresto: I don't drink, but you'll challenge me all you want in Paris (and Cannes too if you want)! :D

musashi: We will be having a mirror match :)

S-U: Yuan likes to talk crap. I will put money on the line if i have it. Cuz i dried my savings just to get to Cannes, so for me it's a miracle that i'm there already.

SU
"I'll start at Euros vs. u and then add more to the pot for our FT5" (you missed a number here no ?)

What I want to say is just that it's ok for me to challenge anyone.
I have money (not like players of the POOR country named USA), and I don't fear anyone.
If you wanna challenge me, no problem. That is all.

ShenChan: Alright no prob just let me know when u can if u can.

Malek: Oops it was 20.00 Euros to start and depending on the outcome of my other MM's I don't mind making it even more so basically it starts at 20.00 for me vs. u and then its a variable for more depending on my other MM's.

Belial: U have Eggmaster vs. me up there twice. Other than that me vs. Docvizzo is 15.00 and the entire list for me is correct. Me vs. Malek starts at 20.00.

@musashi:

I accept your challenge and it will be for 0€ and a Ft5.

ANd
@Maxou:

ready for a challenge from me for 0€ a Ft5?

I'm interested in some challenges, FT5, 0€, with :

- Aheda
- Shen Chan
- Neo4Life.
- Esom.

And everybody else who is interested to play with me.
Since I fixed some important money matches, I can't afford myself to play more money.

So let me know who's interested.

Back