Cannes 2010 Updates...

But as you see, even without Keev and Kayane, France is far far away from Germany ^_^

Pffff....IT WAS A STRATEGIC WIN for you :P

Jag>>Scud
Dag>> Rest of Cosa Nostra

Next time we will be be better prepared, now we know your weaknesses, lol :)
Unfortunately Jag said he is not good against Ivy, can you believe that? and then...BAM...kickin Scuds Ass TWICE! Before the Match i wanted to put him on first place, but we didnt. WORST DECISION OF THE TOURNAMENT :) :)

Nevertheless, Scud is a monster...

EDIT: On how to improve, there were some people pissed about not beeing able to understand the interviews etc...i know frenchies love their language, but there are also people who speak ZERO french. Asenka translated EN--> Fr but not the opposite way most of the time. But apart from that it was perfect! Big thanks to Asenka and MF!

Oh God, how can ShenYuan still walk proudly after this:
So embarrassing on so many points, poor poor Kalas, who's such a nice guy, getting 2Ked and crybabied to death, wasn't even necessary...

Edit: it's actually kappa, not Kalas...

Thank you Malek.

I'm proud of Yuan because he's finally getting the recognition he deserves. He gets alot of hate from the players here :P U should understand why.. *winks @ 2K*

I guess LAU will be proud of me too.. :)

We'll definitely come if there's a chance. See u!

So embarrassing on so many points, poor poor Kalas, who's such a nice guy, getting 2Ked and crybabied to death, wasn't even necessary...

Kalas doesnt play Amy, he plays X. You sure that video has the names of the players right?

\Troll!

...after watchin the vid, I got 2 give it to ShenYuan... a valid strategic win! Hilarious specially to the audience.. ..but quite possibly annoying to the opponent. >_< LOL!

...were I in Kalas(edit: Kappa's >_<)' shoes.. I would be the one whos 'embarrased' for falling to such gimmicks.. & would give kudos to ShenYuan for having the balls to try it.. and succeed in doing so.. ^_^

\end troll.. ^_~

Lol.

To be honest I wasn't sure about posting that video. It really is just Yuan being the annoying X he is and Kappa not having any idea what to do having probably never seen something like that. If it makes anyone feel better, he lost right after to cop dt7 in a mirror match and got kicked out of the tournament.

Anyway I'm sure musashi was only posting in jest. Lol.

Edit: LOL I SUCK. Got the Amy player's name wrong. Post and video edited.

Alright Aheda/ShenOu or whatever, time to change my name to.. I don't know, and also Damien's name to ShenMien! Show some balls, you're the supermod you told me!

Belial
The dish is still waiting for you !!! Even Keev did it, why did you run away ?
Good Job for the Team competition, but you are too kind with Kayane. Next time -> Kill HER !
For solo... Just like KDZ, sometimes ... Next time you will did a better result, no doubt on this for me.
One more thing,
Hey, be less kind with Kayane but more kind with people you don't know.
Never underestimate players even if you can beat them 1000000 to 0, cause on the J day they can be your killer or your savior.
See you soon me friend.

25390_100475199991671_100000875742812_10824_4720439_n.jpg

This is posted by Musashi, i'm innocent.

Im upload videos! ^^

Thanks Malek For All!!!!! :D

We will be been charmed with of going more events as this one!

We promise revenge against XSO! Ò_Ó(Though I believe that it could begin freeplays against alex3D and Trace, and they made it much better.)

Hey Folks! ^^

I will write down my Shoutouts:

My Highlights of the tourney were:

Malek eliminating the whole team america and a nice fight against RTD.
Thugish_pond winning the whole tourney with a very strong performance,nice to see.
JAG being on 5th Place in Solo.
Me defeating Keev (5:2) Tsubasa (5:3,5:4) JinTheBest (5:1).
Only lost 2 international Casuals against Eggmaster (3:5) and Tsubasa (4:5).

My Downs:

Very bad Performance of my own, too nervous too shy in my style of fighting, hope it will be better next time.
I can reach more when im focused on my Fight.
Too much french.(At the tourney finals i understand only like 10% of what the presenter told)
That i dont ask Kayane for a FT5.(i was too shy i think ^^)

only some words to some special people:

Malek:
Thanks for everything. If u dont wasnt fighting on the tournament, u organized everything other to let the tournament running.

Thugish_pond:
Congratulation, u are now the World Best player in Soul Calibur 4.

Furzy:
Sorry that we dont made a Casual. Next time for sure.

The Belgian Team:
Hey man u guys rock.Had a nice time on ur room. hope to see u soon.

Something_Unique:

Damn, whats wrong with u? U told me 3 different days, that u will come to our room to make casuals, but u never came. So i will say im the new Worlds best Kilik cause u forefit. Over and out.

See u all at WGC 2k11 or at the EVO. (maybe someone at the German Tourney called E.B.O. :D)

Something_Unique:

Damn, whats wrong with u? U told me 3 different days, that u will come to our room to make casuals, but u never came. So i will say im the new Worlds best Kilik cause u forefit. Over and out.

+1....this made me chuckle while i was on hold at work.....

too good.

HYPE!!!

OK folks, i guess it´s my turn to give mah perspective after the event. ^^

First i have to thank Malek again for letting me and my Bro sleep in his hotel room. Good shit. ;)

And you are a very good player too. Sick Ivy. Great event btw. By far the biggest i ever encountered.

And about the Nationals, like Docvizzo said, we did some terrible strategic choises before our team battle against team france.

Bad luck i guess. :D

Props to the singapurian guys for travelling such a long distance and making the event so much funnier!

Awesome guys. ^^

Props. to Italy for being officially now officially nr.2 SC-team in the world.

To american players like RTD and thuggish for showing a great performance. And to all americans ´cause of the travell distance too.

It was cool to see the belgiums after so many years again, even if we didn´t have time to talk any longer.

And greetz to the switzerland. Mad skills from you players. I guess i was a bit lucky in the team-national against you all. ^^

And so many more players like DTN and his Bro, Dina, saitoh, maxou Belial, Kayane, pantocrator(cool guy) and so many more i don´t know the name. :(

And i even couldn´t play against Yota... damn. And, woah, keev and his NM-skillz are almost insane....

So many cool persons and mad-skillz... OMG! oO

Well, about me. i guess i reached almost my limit. Defeating the swiss team alone, beatin scud twice and other top-players. Placed 5th in the solo-tourney together with "Hat-Hilde freak" RTD ^^. Wow, now that is something i wouldn´t have dreamed of before the tourney, ´cause i didn´t spend imo enough time with studying SCIV framedata/Chars etc. And i don´t know Setsuka! Damn you Maxou...! ;)

Beside that i was in a good shape. ^^

I still lost casuals against keev and Kayane at the day of our arrival. Difficult to give all at the very beginning of such an event when you face players like keev.

Props of course to all my German comrads even if they didn´t perform as good as they may have could.

PS. Das wird schon noch Jungs. Aber in DE muss sich imo leider noch so einiges tun, damit man es wirklich als Community mit den Franzosen aufnehmen kann, falls das überhaupt ein erreichbares Ziel ist. oO

Vielleicht ja bis zur SCV!?WGC? Ich hoffe es mal. ^^

Ach,und Neo. Es wird zu SCIV soweit ich weiss keine grösseren Tuniere wie dieses mehr geben. EVO hat kein SC mehr und ob SCIV 2011 "überstehen" wird.. Na, ich weiß ja net. Wirst wohl auf SCV warten müssen. ^^

Nice to see Jag the Gemini crack top 5. Woo Germany!!!

Yeah, who would have thought that. And i even could have been nr.4...! Lost against saitoh in an asta-morror.

Damn. ;)

Something_Unique:

Meh, You'll have to defeat me before you go around claiming that :P

Cliff, SU, Neo : We have to settle this shit next year at Cannes 2011 :P

Yeah, who would have thought that. And i even could have been nr.4...! Lost against saitoh in an asta-morror.

Damn. ;)

'grats for well representing Asta!
I saw your match vs. Saitoh it was very fun. B break! B break man!
Hahahah, you tested on your own skin how bitch can be to break Asta's Jf throws. Everytime I have a mirror match too I am "scared" of how it's easy to screw up throw breaks even guessing right.

OMG! Jag registered in a SC Forum!

Tomorrow: Apokalypse.

EDIT: anybody recorded Jag vs. Saitoh? I heard Saitoh used some cheap Crouch Throw Tactics? :P i have to see that, props for coming up with such a strategy so fast.....

CT counters character that want to apply simple mixup like a mid tc (bullrush) and throws.
Works well vs sieg and asta

It was nice meeting many players at cannes, i especially enjoyed the evening with thug, typhoon and su.

Me defeating Keev (5:2)

It wasn't a challenge just freplay it's seems but your kilik much surprise me. Good game !

Very good tournament, It was very funny to meet and game against :

Singapour player : You are really stronger and you known soul 4 very well. Despite, you are a particulate play (a Hilde whitout charge all the 2s, a Mistu with a 2KB imbocable because during the game he does just 1K lol, a real rock player haha etc... You are very cool and thanks you a lot for the tips and the encouragement ! I wish game again with you. Maybe in Singapour ^^.

Italien Player : Congrulation for the 2nd place in the team tournament ! Redihokuto, you liked game with you :). Andy, finally Did have you find girls :D ?? I haven't could game with you, it's pity .... I love your Voldo :D

USA Player : Congrulation to Thugish Pond, you have (mérité) your the 1er place in this tournament. You have beating : RTD, Saitoh, DTN, Maxou and Me .... Amasing Amy GG...

-RTD, KDZ, Essom, SU : Sorry my english is low tier, I would speak because you meaned to be fun guys. Good game for the first tournament RTD. KDZ challenge on SF4 next time :) !!

- Human typhoon : Hahaha Algol is insane ! You are Welcome in france !

- Germany player : OH !! You have impressive me. Especialy Germany's Brother JAG et Daggoth. Big GG for your performance !!!

I have been happy to see that there are high level in the other countries !! GG guys see ya !

Back