Careful who you let in your house!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mavericks42O

[09] Warrior
So i met this dude Chris that lives in the apartment right above me about 8 months ago. We start hanging out playing games and smoking weed. I get him into playing SC since i have no other ppl to play with offline. He comes down to my place everyday to play games and smoke since i have the hookup on medical marijuana. I go to work today and i get a call from him asking if i have any to sell him as he's out. i only have 5 grams left but i tell him to go get it from my wife and i'll pick one up on the way home. Next thing i know my wife calls me and says the cops just left my house and want me to call them. So i call.

Cop tells me that Chris got into trouble with them and rolled me over and their gonna charge me and my wife with Distribution of marijuana which carries a class b felony punishable up to 10 years in prison if i dont tell them who i get my stuff from. He's a total dick and acts like i have no choices left but to help them.

I call my attorney and he tells me that since it was only 5 grams its a misdemeanor as the laws here in Texas just changed on Sept 1. So the worst i can do is 1 year in county jail since neither of us have any prior convictions. Tells me that probation is what i'll get if i get anything. Thank God

My problem is now i have to watch this fucking prick walking past my place everyday after turning me in to save his own ass. I seen him going up the steps after this all went down and i start talking shit telling him he's a pussy and everything. So he acts like his balls have dropped and says FUCK YOU. I jump the railing and im right in his face. He goes to push me like where in highschool or something and i drop his ass flat on his back. He gets up crying like a BITCH then calls the police on me again for assault. Cops come back to my place to question me. Wife tells them he pushed me first so they don't file charges but says if anything else happens to him im going to jail.

So now im stuck between a rock and a hard place as i have no patience and im ready to FUCK HIM UP as im typing this but i don't want to go to jail but how the hell am i supposed to restrain myself while this prick just walks around like he doesn't have a care in the world. I'm guessing im gonna have to move to avoid jail cause i seriously can't restrain myself from totally stomping his grill in.

Any suggestions???

lol! he called the cops on you for assault...

what a pussy, sounds like this guy isn't even worth your trouble...

srsly, just dust it off.

that was my plan the whole time. its just really hard to see this prick and not say or do anything. i gotta move or im going to jail.

Kill him quietly.

Put him in a safe and secure spot.

Maybe spit on him

Strut that ass until you arrive home.

Jk........(o.o)

Basically, "Puff Puff Pass" got you in trouble lol. This so called "friend" only hanged with you because of weed. And you said you have some medical problems? Man did you get used and screwed over. Might as well cut ties with guys like him and weed. But, I highly doubt you'll cut ties off with weed. For it's medical purpose is to make you better. Do what you gotta do, buddy.

i dont have any medical problems lol i just like the quality of the weed :D yeah gonna lay off the smoke for awhile and take it easy. man i sure do need to smoke one right about now though lol

I was gonna say don't do drugs, but I'm fairly sure we're way past that now.

Kill 'im.

Jokes. Dont kill him. I think you can go to jail for that. So get someone else to kill him, or at least set his car on fire or something. (I was going to say set his apartment on fire, but seeing as you live in the same building, you should probably avoid that.)

Dude, if you play with fire, you're going to get burned. This is like when women who sleep with a married guy are shocked, SHOCKED, they say, when they find out he has another mistress.

Hilarious. Thank you for letting me get my daily fail before even going to failbook. I appreciate it.

glad you get a laugh off of other people's troubles Archangel. it speaks volume's about you and your upbringing. :D

what about your upbringing maverick? didn't your parents ever teach you not to share your weed with your neighbors?

Tiamat my parents did their job very well thank you. Do you have anything of importance to add to the conversation or just trolling??

how dare you smoke weed you should be put to death :P just thought id say that before some queer bait does

the better question Baba is how could you not smoke weed lol. nothing better than burning one down then playing SC.

You're in trouble because you got caught doing something illegal. If somebody had broken into your house then yes, you'd have my sympathies. But since you're a slothful, ignorant, self-entitled prick, I'm going to point and laugh at your stupidity.

easy to talk shit and be a badass online you arrogant, self centered, cum guzzling prick :D see i can do it too.

Yeah, but of the two of us, I'm not the one who just got visited by cops. Twice. Have fun with that on your record. :-D

haha i got a very nice attorney. nothing on my record idiot. unlike you i can actually afford my own legal representation. so keep your jizz catcher shut :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back