CaS Challenge: Hilde's new army

DarkSoul

[10] Knight
This is simple create youre own knight for Hilde's army lets see how big her knight army will be

- Create a knight
- Create an army Leader
- Create Hilde as a Queen (may be all kinds of costumes)

Rules are simple
- DLC are allowed (sow all equipment is allowed)
- if may be Male and Female
- Create a 1p and a 2p

i made also 2 of my own

Leandra Knight (1p armor)
LeandraV248_zps88ba1ecb.jpg

LeandraV249_zpsc12476b2.jpg

Leandra Knight (2p costume)
LeandraV250_zps57920f0c.jpg

LeandraV247_zpsc0a4b3d4.jpg

Lance (Army leader) The thing of his shoulder is a mermaid tail
Lance1_zps351fa3ce.jpg

Lance2_zps10ce403d.jpg

Queen of Wolfkrone: Hilde
Hilde_zps276231b1.jpg

and here is why i wanted to make this topic:
http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:SoulGauger/Hildegard_Von_Krone_and_the_Shadow_Knights

its a story i created (it goes a serval years after SCV - 7 years) the chars i posted here (under them my main) and Lance are playing a role in this story

Show what you can create (no contest but to se youre creation skills)

i see the challenge is accepted by some good lemme see what you can (i have Hilde posted in the 1st post)

already i see some interesting knights and a good hilde but keep it up to let us see more

Alright so it took me a bit, but here is what I've come up with.

Talikei P1
TalikeiP1front.jpg

TalikeiP1back.jpg

Talikei P2
talikeiP2front.jpg

TalikeiP2back.jpg

TalikeiP2Face.jpg

So the first of them was actually fairly simple to me, but just needed work on the recoloring due to the fact that each piece had a unique brightness, but my real trouble came to the P2. I still dont like it, but it was the best I could muster for a P2 design, which I actually already used a similar design on a "vampire" character I have. But none the less, Talikei in her armor suit is my favorite of the two.

Additionally, I don't know if you wanted one or not, but I do have a character sitting around that is actually pretty good for a dark knight.

Chaosfront.jpg

Chaosback.jpg

Chaosface.jpg

Her name is Chaos, and her idea was that she was a young girl who became corrupted by the darkness. I have a more detailed back story but for now, its just another character I already had.

Back