CAS-ppy new year !

VILARCANE

[14] Master
2013 is here, no end of the world, just the start of a new age.

Why not start with a good old slideshow, the new thing is that you have control over this one, cause i know how people want to carefully pick each tiny little detail apart, and i love that, devil is in the details...

the link :
http://snack.to/pztiecu1

A piece of advice : give the slideshow some time at the beginning to buffer the pics, then scroll yourself slowly forward to the end (where there is some text to read)...

Here is a teaser :

cacfrum8lliv4epez.jpg

cacg1txuix4w0zfaj.jpg

ca7hd82miy407mi9x.jpg

...enjoy !

Nah it's just holiday ills, nothing that's going to kill me. Might keep me off work for a couple of days though =/
ok i keep a special secret CAS to celebrate ur return to the living ... and to this barely surviving board - u should check ur Leixia custom thread as well...now stop posting and rest k ?

Loved the slideshow! Almost made me bust out Skyrim again. That's probably the most tasteful rendition of Taki on the forums. Good decision to go with chain mail rather than tights. I might have a crack at Taki myself later. Happy new years!

Thanks for the comments guys, especially on my Taki, and tasteful is exactly the word that i had in mind when recreating her, especially working on the face and make up choicesto make it look as beautiful as possible (SC IV being the absolute reference)... the chest portion is absolutely faithful to the model too ;o)

...compared to the distorted long nosed Natsu (+school-girl voice) horror, i think i did well
Here 2 bonus pics for you (without face mask)

c7rjd8x559atu44c8.jpg

c7rjech4fah5k6wag.jpg

I will wait on Le Bello's slideshow review before i post some more pics / design notes...because i don't want to take the words out of his mouth...

Very funny, when i go to my account, all my slideshows have been deleted or at least do not show...server error
i have emailed support and i hope to get them all back soon...
they just revamped their site (i'd say downgrade because it is now very buggy and apparently unstable as well)

otherwise, i'll fetch the pics from my laptop and post them in a more traditional way and never use snacktools again ;o(((...

Very funny, when i go to my account, all my slideshows have been deleted or at least do not show...server error
i have emailed support and i hope to get them all back soon...
they just revamped their site (i'd say downgrade because it is now very buggy and apparently unstable as well)

otherwise, i'll fetch the pics from my laptop and post them in a more traditional way and never use snacktools again ;o(((...
having issues as well ...page not found...

the site is in maintenance for a few hours, so i believe this is the reason why...
in the meantime, please go over to my other thread for new CAS update...

i was about to post it anyways, but here is just a teaser close-up pic for the star of this slideshow, where you can see him whole ;o) :

caetzp9yafo5tntuq.jpg

thanks !

Sadly the site is still down, so in the meantime, here are the highlights along with a couple of new shots, you can then watch the whole slideshow if it is ever back again (it is composed of approx. 50 shots, so i won't post them all here ;o).

Santa (Edge Master 3P Special) :

cafd10vqvufh0tyhu.jpg

cafcz2k4jc3uvdp7m.jpg

cafcx7m7bryacyvhe.jpg

Pyrrha likes it rough :

cafd7m7oxhenwm0gy.jpg

cafd3368bws5n4jqa.jpg

Battle of the Santas :

cafd8p3rao69zajfm.jpg

cafd6131rd3utqcpu.jpg

cafd3f66jn5x6asbm.jpg

Works well in this stage too :

cafd4ilxv8smfznc2.jpg

I really love Santa and the Christmas spanking ! Very cool stuff as always...... Still can't play the slide show though. :)

Back