CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars

KamikazeGopher

[09] Warrior
Anyone got this game? Just played it on the PS3 and for $10 its a deal, IMO. Very similar to Shadowrun in a way.

Black Ops ftw.

Add me if you want some games.

Fox, Landslide and I have been playing this game a bunch since it came out. Can't really complain for 10 bucks, it's a lot of fun. Dunno how much I'll play now that BlazBlue is out though, going to get that right now HYPEHYPEFUCKSF4HYPE!

Go DIAF plz.

Also this game is too pro. Everyone should get it.... for their 360. lol

Wow... don't get too upset, just my opinion that I don't like this shit skin for the unreal engine. Oh boy, i can teleport and pick up things with my mind... never seen that before. Oh yeah, shit graphics, gameplay is terrible and the guns are deplorable. That is all.

Wow... don't get too upset, just my opinion that I don't like this shit skin for the unreal engine. Oh boy, i can teleport and pick up things with my mind... never seen that before. Oh yeah, shit graphics, gameplay is terrible and the guns are deplorable. That is all.
I'm glad you can voice your own opinion. Now you can stop trolling and go somewhere else where other people might care.

In other news: any chance people want to be an ARENA MASTER sometime around 10pm-12am?

I'm glad you can voice your own opinion. Now you can stop trolling and go somewhere else where other people might care.

How is that trolling? This is the thread dedicated to CellFactor, and i voiced my opinion about the game. Why don't you quit being so butt hurt about this p.o.s, go play with your friends and talk about how OMGZ UBER COOLZ the game is, little boy screamed troll....ugh gtfo.

You know what? You're right. I'm sorry I came into this thread and decided to defend this game. I'll do as you say and just stick to having fun and being the most awesome arena master ever playing this shitty POS.

Back