[Central NJ] Home of The Fat Bitch

Are you planning on running anything over Spring Break? Like the 14th/15th ish? I'm 50/50 atm about coming home for a visit, depends on where I am cash wise. Would be cool to play you guys in SC5, since I can't really afford to go to any majors right now.

Why you guys not show up to The Break Weeklies?

I think most of us actually have class either during the tourney or early the next day. I know that was my excuse for not coming out very often to the older Break tournies before SF got dropped.

I would like to actually puy SC5 in the Knight Slash lineup, but at the moment, we only have a few SC5 players here at Rutgers, but most of them play on the 360. In addition, we're running 5 other games. Can anyone help out with bringing setups and / or (possibly) helping to run a bracket?

So I'm driving to MLG next weekend... its a 11 hour drive. Anyone wanna come with me and share in the driving?

Also, I'm looking to crash on someone's hotel room floor. Any space available?

Gonna be in the city next week, Monday or Tuesday depending on when Serge gets back. Let me know who's gonna be available for some games. If you want to run something at the dome, I might be able to train down for a Friday/Saturday or something.

[Apr 26, 2012] Local Battles - Salty Battles Weekly (Fort Lee, NJ)
http://8wayrun.com/threads/apr-26-2012-local-battles-salty-battles-weekly-fort-lee-nj.13013/

If you guys want to continue having weeklies for Soulcalibur, this is probably the LAST CANCE we have for consistent weeklies, so you guys better show up! I know for a fact a lot of you people are available on Thursday nights, since you all head to Sporko's... head to Local Battles instead and show your support for Soulcalibur!

Soul Calibur V Tournament this Saturday, May 11th.
Doors open up at 2:oopm

Where?...

Xanadu Game Shop
3921 Vero Road
Suite B
Baltimore, MD 21227
Venue Entry Fee: $10
Soul Calibur V Tournament: $5

When SC2 HD comes out... I would love to try doing Soulcalibur weeklies again... however, we don't really have the space to run more than two games at once. If we wanted to do SC2, the tournament would have to start around 6pm; a good 3 hours before the rest of the tournament so we can fit everything in.

It looks like it's been a while since anyone posted here ._.

But I'm kind of new and wanted to know if anyone in CNJ was still playing, preferably in the Edison or Colonia areas, but I don't mind driving a bit.

It looks like it's been a while since anyone posted here ._.

But I'm kind of new and wanted to know if anyone in CNJ was still playing, preferably in the Edison or Colonia areas, but I don't mind driving a bit.

Most of the players in that area have quit playing Calibur or moved on. The nearest scene still actively playing would be down in either Camden County or Northfield.

If NJ is ever down for more SC games by coming down to Washington, D.C., here are some videos that took place.
"CHANGE THE GAME" is the name of the gaming community where this was taken:

SCV Casuals - CHANGE THE GAME

I'll let everyone know when a next time they will have this.

If anyone here does not have anything planned for Labor Day so far... AND feel like gaming, well check this place out:

There's a place in Washington D.C., close to the area that will play any games people will bring.

Address:

801 Webster ST NW Washington DC 20011

Doors will open at 5pm until 2am on Monday.
This will be for Labor Day ( September, 5th 2016 )
Summer Jam X... I know some of you folks HAD to have checked out. Some of you are already in school or getting ready for school. Others will be itching for offline action. Some will be busy.

If anyone has or knows anyone who you feel might have any interests, please message here and I'll feel free to give you more info and answer questions as well as I possibly will.
Thank you,
--hwang24

Back