CEO, SCV by Cycom and Toronto SCV REVIVAL This Weekend.

• Admin
Hey, everybody! In case you haven't noticed or forgot a bout them, there are a number of events going on this weekend for SoulCalibur V that you ought to check out.

-CEO 2013-
Taking place in Orlando, Florida this Friday, we have CEO (Community Effort Orlando) 2013 going on. Thanks to our fellow community members speaking up, SCV was added to the games line-up after the initial announcement was made and allowed us to have yet another tournament (a major at that) to support and compete in. CEO 2013 is looking to be a great event for both the players and spectators watching from home. Will the Florida residents be able to stop RTD from defending his CEO champion title for a 3rd time? Be sure to tune in this Friday to find out!​

CEO 2013 Schedule and Info:
Friday - June 28th
10AM - Badge Pick Up and Ballroom Doors open for Casual play all day when not in tournament use. Spectator Badge purchase all weekend long
10AM - 2PM - Last Minute Emergency Unseeded Registration, You will be thrown into first available byes in each pre-made pool. Avoid this at all costs if you want to be regionally seeded and not playing with any friends you are traveling with in the very first round. Emergency Registration will be closed on Friday afternoon. Any game starting on Friday at 2 pm must be registered for by 1:30 pm on Friday. All Saturday Tournaments must be registered before 6 pm on Friday Afternoon.

EXACT Pool times and Numbers will be posted by Tuesday Evening on www.ceogaming.org You can see who has registered so far on www.tinyurl.com/ceo2013

2PM - SFxT Pools, Soul Calibur V, Pools Mortal Kombat Pools, Skullgirls Pools
3PM AE and Marvel 3v3 Teams Single Elimination $15 per team (Signups start at 2 pm for Teams, Captain must Sign up Team with Players and Team Name 32 Team Cap)
6 PM - Skullgirls Final 3
6:45 PM - Soul Calibur V Final 3
7:30 PM - Mortal Kombat Final 3
8:30 Pm Until Midnight Friday Night on www.twitch.tv/ceogaming

Saturday - June 29th

9AM Doors Open- No more tournament registrations will be allowed but if you have already registered you can still pick up your badges at 9 am if you haven't on Friday

10AM - 6PM Pools Begin for KOF/AE/Marvel/TTT2/Injustice/Divekick/Persona 4 Arena Throughout the day in 2 hour increments. Exact Pool Times for players will be posted a few days before CEO 2013.

6 PM - til Midnight All Stations available for Casual Play
6 PM - AE Semi Finals Top 32 to Top 16
6 PM - TTT2 Final 4
7 PM - Persona 4 Arena Final 4
8 PM - Dive Kick Top 8
9 PM - UMvC3 Semi Finals
Midnight til Security kicks us out. 24 Hour Pool Party!

Sunday - June 30th Finals Day
10 PM - Doors Open
Noon - Kof Final 4
1 PM - Injustice Top 8
3 PM - SFxT Final 4
4 PM - Marvel Top 12
6 PM - AE Top 16

*I will post/update this thread if the stream info changes*

www.CEOgaming.org
Twitter.com/CEOJebailey
CEO Gaming Events and Fighting Game Community
~
SCV By Cycom
Next up, we go all the way across the Atlantic and we have "SCV by Cycom". Taking place in Le Kremlin-Bicètre, France this Saturday, you can look forward to seeing some of France's talented players battle it out in a 2v2 format event. This SCV focused event will be streamed by Hazu at this twitch URL: http://www.twitch.tv/hazuSC

57810555V4.jpg

According to SCFR, the event will take place from 1:00PM - 7:00PM CEST which translates to:
7:00AM - 1:00PM EST
6:00AM - 12:00AM CDT
5:00AM - 11:00AM MDT
4:00AM - 10:00AM PST
Be sure to tune in if you can!

www.cycom.org
SoulCalibur.FR
~
Toronto SCV "Revival" Tournament
The last event going on this weekend is the Toronto SCV Revival tourney taking place in Toronto, Ontario, Canada at the awesome A & C World venue this Saturday. Organized by "OOFMATIC", this event is an attempt to revive Toronto's SoulCalibur tournament scene by hopefully bringing out a number of veterans as well as potentially attracting some new faces. With the player count increasing by day, this event is looking to be a promising start to a new era of SC in Toronto. If you are in the area and are able to make it, I would definitely recommend checking the event out and if you are unavailable but would like to attend at a later date, stay tuned for the announcement of next month's event (or ask OOFMATIC about it).

A stream may be able to be set up, but at this time there is no definite answer.

You can find more information about the event in the following links:
Facebook Event
8WR Tournament Thread
~
Thanks for reading! I'll be trying to do one of these each week for events hosting SCV, so if you know of of one that may have flown under the radar and could be promoted, please let me know! I'll also try to include upcoming streams in the next one.

If you have any questions/feedback regarding this "article", feel free to PM me or post them up in this thread.​

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone can bring an extra Lag less monitor to CEO for tournament use that would be great. We have 4 systems and 3 monitors.

Yo get hype for SCV REVIVAL. I guarantee it will have some of the most interesting character usage you'll see in a tournament!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omar
Back