Cervantes??? Any One???

Do you think Cervantes should return???

• No!!!! HE'S POINTLESS!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Isaiah

[10] Knight
Hello to all 8WayRun Members. I am here to ask a simple bias question about one of the well known Veteran characters of Soulcalibur. Do you think that Cervantes should return??? To me.... I think he should for ONE: He is a important character, TWO: He is a good character to play with,THREE: they need more evil characters!! and FOUR:without Cervantes being on the new installment Ivy's story is pretty much pointless without her main rival. We all know that Ivy has another enemy (Nightmare), but still NM dont want to deal with her he business to handle. Which is get some revenge on poor old Siggy. We all know that Ivy had relations with NM (Being under NM's spell or whatever) but still, she needs a real rivalry which is Cervantes.

Well I said what I needed to say now I want to hear yours. Do you think "The Dead Pirate" should return........???

Hello to all 8WayRun Members. I am here to ask a simple bias question about one of the well known Veteran characters of Soulcalibur. Do you think that Cervantes should return??? To me.... I think he should for ONE: He is a important character, TWO: He is a good character to play with,THREE: they need more evil characters!! and FOUR:without Cervantes being on the new installment Ivy's story is pretty much pointless without her main rival. We all know that Ivy has another enemy (Nightmare), but still NM dont want to deal with her he business to handle. Which is get some revenge on poor old Siggy. We all know that Ivy had relations with NM (Being under NM's spell or whatever) but still, she needs a real rivalry which is Cervantes.

Well I said what I needed to say now I want to hear yours. Do you think "The Dead Pirate" should return........???
He also doesn't age so they would have to give a damn good explanation as to why he is not in. This also goes for zas and yoshi.

Isiah no worries there bro I'm pretty sure he'll make a return. I can understand the worries but I always think of this... Namco saves the best characters for last.

I'm positive Cervantes will make his return. But to answer your question, yes. Aside Astaroth, Cervantes is the only other character I've been interested in a return.

I'm sure he'll be in the roster, somewhere, either perhaps lurking as an NPC in the storyline. If not, maybe return later in a sequel. Same goes for Cassandra (if there isn't a surprise already). As far as Astaroth goes, they could keep bringing back Astaroth(s)... after all, they're "Frankenstein" creations of that cult. Infact, I'm not sure exactly, but it seems this new Astaroth isn't the same Asty from SCIV according to the bio stat on official SCV webpage. His age is listed as "just created" so I guess we can speculated this is a new one... albeit same voice actor and motion cap from all previous Asty's. I've always wondered what happened at the end of SCIV when that version of Astaroth grew into the scale of Godzilla marching through the marsh wilderness...

Back