Cervantes B+G, B JF Throw

Ah, ok I get it. The JF throw CAN be done against Nightmare! I just did it against a custom nightmare character. Unless it was cause it was a custom character?

Nope, it CAN be done against nightmare, I just went to practice and have done it multiple times to 1st player nightmare. The halfway to the ground timing REALLY helped! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

And it seems that to be able to hit with the second part of this you have to let them fall just a little farther than to hit with just the first part. About a body hieght or so above your head seems to be about the right time to hit with both parts. I've been practicing with various people as training dummies and the hieght of where they are at in the fall seems to about the same to pull this move off and hit with both parts. Other than his 323B+G throw (70 dmg.) this JF does more than his other throws do, so in my opinion it's worth learning, just a pain in the @$$. The JF throw does between 61-64 dmg. when both parts hit. Again thank you Ground_zero and docvizzo for your pointers in helping me get the timing down.

This JF throw is not the hardest or worst. There is a SPECIFIC timing to press B. I'm being serious. This move is doable but its pain the ass to have your brain know how long a split second is. Heavy weight characters like Darth Vader and Ashlotte, will be nearly impossible to do this JF throw since their fall time is cut in half giving you a QUARTER of one second to push B. =_=
323B+G will always do superior damage and has the same cool factor if you did B+G:B.

Back