Cervantes Match Vids

Just watching some play from the championship

Around 5:44 you can see a kinda dumb and kinda awesome blow back on Leixia's AA BE. Why is it dumb? Because Leixia connects on run counter and Cervantes can still GI the last hit. Why is it awesome? Because Cervantes is caught in a run counter with the BE and can still GI the last hit.

lol yea that was funny

It's very unfortunate that NFK's last two matches didn't make it to YouTube. There was some mad slowdown on the stream in the match where he was eliminated by Akire, so I understand that match not getting the YouTube upload treatment. But his previous match against RTD's Mitsurugi was an absolute masterclass on Mitsu-f*cking, and I really wish that Spooky had gotten that one up on the YouTubes as well...

Yo 2 Vids online pratice, one didnt make it somehow, it showed as uploaded but i cant find it. I'll retry it later...

Those are 2 games against Keev online, i think the first one is important just to see how annoying 1AB is...i know we had the discussion where people thought its not enough to break defense etc, everybody who has ever played Keev knows his defense is godlike. Without this move, i wouldnt know how to compete with him (well he still dominates me :) )...

Yo 2 Vids online pratice, one didnt make it somehow, it showed as uploaded but i cant find it. I'll retry it later...
Yeah, it's just doubled up. =/ The match you showed, though, is a great advertisement for 1AB. People will realize that move's annoying power, eventually. I also dig the 2K->CE setup.

Nevertheless, lame gold costume, 0/10, would not recommend.

Nevertheless, lame gold costume, 0/10, would not recommend.

I have one CAS who is naked and has a violet Afro. Then another one who is called "Cliff", who is the best swiss player. I only made a black guy, pretty racist. Thats it. No accesoires etc, just made him black and called him cliff. Which one would you prefer for next vids?

Also edited the post, the other vid is now above.

I have one CAS who is naked and has a violet Afro. Then another one who is called "Cliff", who is the best swiss player. I only made a black guy, pretty racist. Thats it. No accesoires etc, just made him black and called him cliff. Which one would you prefer for next vids?

Also edited the post, the other vid is now above.
Naked + technicolor fro is kinda played out. Black dude named Cliff is somehow intriguing, however. What's more, he'd constitute a vibrant new thread in the rich tapestry of multiculturalism that is the Cervantes Soul Arena.

This thread is becoming my favorite now!

Doc: My favorite part was the ghetto B2. Aside all jokes, solid display of Cervantes. Keep it up!

run up and do lows/throws a lot...run up go mid kiiinda seems to be this game in a nuthsell lol. it's still fun though.

EVO 2012 Grand Final

Shining Depocon (Tira) vs Shen Chan (Cervantes)

EVO 2012 Winner Final and Semis Final

Enjoy :D

Hey there crew! I am requesting the help of anyone who has any type of capture card! A friend needs a clip of Cervantes using B+K to aGI Siegfrieds Ice from his CE. If anyone could record a clip of that for me no matter the quality it would be HUGELY appreciated. I would do it myself but my xbox is red ringed.ouch.

Hates (Cervantes) VS Alex.J (Ezio) | Winner's Bracket

Hates (Cervantes) VS KrayzieCD (Maxi) | Winner's Bracket

Hates (Cervantes) VS Xephukai (Pyrrha) | Winner's Final's

Hates (Cervantes) VS KrayzieCD (Maxi) | Loser's Final's

I liked Hates' Cervy, I think he could've benefited from using Cervy's 44b more against Maxi.

Were you showing the wall combo? Instead of 3B after the CE W! you can do 1A:B iGDR, better guaranteed damage because they can tech after B2. You could do CE W! 3B iGDR etc. but the wall can will mess up the angle.

I liked Hates' Cervy, I think he could've benefited from using Cervy's 44b more against Maxi.
Maxi can punish 44B for about 80 damage with 6A+B BE, so it'd be pretty risky. JG and aB shut down Maxi's stances much more effectively.

Back