Cervantes Soul Arena Directory/SA Change list

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedAsura

The Wanderer
CERVANTES SOUL ARENA DIRECTORY
CervantesArtSC2.jpg

Hello and Welcome to the Cervantes SA directory! This thread is here to guide you through
the soul arena and provide you with information about changes made to the SA.
Links to useful pages-*Note-This list will expand as we get closer to the release of SCIIHD*
Apart from the site rules, here are some rules I'd like the members to abide by when posting and using this forum:
  • When thinking about posting, please use the threads provided by your forum moderator since this will mean less threads cluttering the Soul Arena. If you do post a new thread such as "Tips to beat ______" then your thread may be deleted and you may be warned by the moderator. Please use the threads that are there for this very purpose, in this example you would ask for help in the match-ups thread.
  • Storyline discussion is not allowed in the Soul Arenas. If anyone posts a thread about this in the Soul Arena, either I or your forum moderator will either move it to the appropriate forum for storyline discussion or it will be deleted. You will also be warned.
  • If you aren't sure where to post something, your best bet is to post in the General Discussion/Q&A Thread. If there is a better place that your post could be, your moderator will move it for you.
Lastly, the most absolute rule I would like you to abide by is:
  • Do not start or participate in flame wars. This is your first and only warning. ALL PARTICIPANTS will be warned and your posts deleted. If the flame war becomes out of the hands of your moderator, he/she will contact the Super Moderators or Admins. This goes double with forums moderators. If you are seen doing this, you will probably have your modship revoked.

This next section will contain information on the current moderators of this soul arena. If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to contact a SA moderator.

DarkRhythm-Hey everyone if you need anything i am the one to contact. For anyone who doesn't know I am a SA moderator for Cervantes's SCV arena as well and have been a senior moderator on this site for well over a year now. Feel free to PM me if you need me.

FixdSwine-Well hey, Kinda new to being a mod and teriible with layouts, but if it is about collecting info and completing frame data and errors, i'm all for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Changes to the Soulcalibur II HD Online Cervantes Soul Arena:
August 21st 2013(Thanks to Mage for these)
  • Renamed the "SCII HD Online Cervantes Q&A Thread" to "Cervantes General Discussion/Q&A Thread".
  • Created the "Cervantes Frame Data Listing" thread [Incomplete].
  • Created the "Cervantes Soul Arena Directory/Updates List for changes in the SA".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back