Cervantes top 10 moves.

Whenever I try do do 1B+K>BT B+K they always sidestep and the BT B+K wiffs.
This is why you mix it up with 1b+kG into 1AB or grabs.
You want to make your opponent afraid of Lows or grabs and to make them start ducking when they see the flames.
Then you use the 1b+kB+K+G for the mid mixup.

Also i think you do it too slow. Done the fastest possible i highly doubt you can sidestep it effectively.

aB
1A:B
iGDR
4B BE
3B
kB
11_77K
Back Grab
44A+B

These are my top 10. The top 4 should be in every top 10 cervy best moves list or the list is invalid.

aB
1A:B
iGDR
4B BE
3B
kB
11_77K
Back Grab
44A+B

These are my top 10. The top 4 should be in every top 10 cervy best moves list or the list is invalid.
Needs more 2A+B, 4B+K, and 6A+B. 44A+B is more or less useless due to 4B+K and Cerv's backdash. 6A, 66B, WR B, and 33B are worth consideration as well. Back grab is also pretty situational and is only really worth it near a wall or edge, otherwise if you step behind an enemy you'll get more damage and better oki if you just launch them. As for 11K, it's above average for a seeable, unsafe low but Cerv benefits more from guard damage in my opinion, making 2A+B, 33B, and 44K more valuable oki tools.

1A:B - Step Killer for the price of being extremely unsafe. Door to Heaven
WS B - Door to Heaven
2A+B - Tech Crouch Setup Starter
66A/66B - Zoning Tools
44A+B - Dare the Devil
33B/6A+B - Turtle-Crushers
4B BE/BE Throw/CE - Meter Arsenal
bK/2K/2A/6A/aB/3K/11K - Pokers
Grabs - Duck makers, Overkill with 100% meter.
iGDR - Heaven
3B - Door to Heaven

Honorable mention

WS B+K - No matter what most of you say, it will never be taken away from me! I dare you use an obvious high on me...

That's all I can think of atm. But it's always nice to keep updating it/re-posting it. :)

PS. top 10 isn't enough for him. :)

Any of y'all use 33/99K? CH version ending with igdr doesn't net a lot of damage but it's nice in moderation. Catches some steppers and it ain't too slow either.

Any of y'all use 33/99K? CH version ending with igdr doesn't net a lot of damage but it's nice in moderation. Catches some steppers and it ain't too slow either.
I wasn't using because I didn't notice it was different from 66K. Thanks for pointing that out.

Needs more 2A+B, 4B+K, and 6A+B. 44A+B is more or less useless due to 4B+K and Cerv's backdash. 6A, 66B, WR B, and 33B are worth consideration as well. Back grab is also pretty situational and is only really worth it near a wall or edge, otherwise if you step behind an enemy you'll get more damage and better oki if you just launch them. As for 11K, it's above average for a seeable, unsafe low but Cerv benefits more from guard damage in my opinion, making 2A+B, 33B, and 44K more valuable oki tools.

Its a top ten slade. tbh nearly all of cervy's moves got some use. The ones that dont are in the top 10 worst moves thread.

I realized I never made a list. =[

In no particular order.
1. 6A+B - Breaks in 9 and does amazing damage.
2. 2A+B - Safe. Launches on CH. iGDR combos on NH on most characters.
3. WR B - By far his best crouch punisher.
4. 1A:B - Go to step catcher at close range. Great damage. Good mixup opportunity on NH.
5. Grabs - Cervy's grab game is amazing. Nuff said.
6. 33_99K - Great CH fisher.
7. iGDR - Duh
8. aB - 40 damage i11 punisher. What's not to love?
9. 3B - His best whiff punisher by far.
10. G - that's right mofos. The guard button!

1) iGDR
Far too strong and ranged not to be amazing. Fast, punishing, and does nearly 120 damage when it's natural combo(or iGDRx2 2A+B) with another low kick. I am proud that I can do this move.
2) aB
Incredibly fast, and an occasionally decent combo ender. Punishes moves that are normally considered safe. 1/6th of their health on an i11 move.
3) 1A:B
One of the best lows in the game, an unreactable low hit confirmable combo. On counter hit (or stun) can combo for around 70 damage. Step killer.
4) BT B+K
Fast, safe, heavy combo potential, only downside is range.
5) 4B BE
Safe, heavy combo potential, leaves you BT, large range.
6) CE
Too fast, easy combo damage, guaranteed on block with certain attacks.
7) 2 A+B
Safe, combo potential.
8) Regular grabs
Either 50 damage wall splat and ring out or 65-110 depending on what I decide to follow up with.
9) 33B
Safe, Combos with many things, huge range, highly damaging.
10) 3B
Not horribly unsafe, highly comboable, good range, good for mixups.
Ah hell, lets go on

11) DC A
I kind of overuse this, but against the people who fall for it, it is free 40-85 damage, and I love that.
12) 66 B
Great range, good for poking, good damage, not that unsafe.
13) 3A
Step killer, crumple stun.
14) B+K/ A+B
Some combo potential, free GI, can turn the tide of battle.
15) WR B
Heavy combo potential, low block punisher.
16) WR K
Fastest WR, low block punisher (or high punisher)
17) 1 B+K
Great, fast cancel that can put you in BT for BT B+K
18) bK
Safe, Techjumping kick that rings out, and wall splats.
19) 66A
Step killer, fun and all.
20) DC B (Don't kill me Don't kill me Don't kill me)
Does really good damage on connection combo... and really good range.
21) B B B
60 damage on CH or combo, guard damage.
22) A A
Fast, hit confirmable, horizontal.
23) WR A+B BE
Guaranteed CE on block, works well after 2 A+B

That's it for now, might add more later. Really just a rave on the moves I use.

Necro...

Back