Cervantes Worst Moves

Dude is right. 22AA in general is really good in the game due to the massive step nerf, meaning it catches step and gives a iGDR full tech trap for 160 DMG. 22AB BE in a tense situation is a gamble but actually also works against good players once they are stressed. JG doesnt give anything free to my knowledge....

I gotta agree with the 22AA, I've caught a lot of people with it who think I'm gonna be going for verticals as they sidestep. 22B isn't quite as good, I only use it once in a while. And also when I'm trying to dash forward and 2(B+K) and I accidentally do 22(B). I really hate those moments.

Tira can't punish 22A, A at all unless it's point blank than she can get 4K (her headbutt)
Also mixing it up with 44A is great for RO since the early animation looks the same as 22A. I know it sounds too simple but it works on a lot of players.

Excuse my question. But, who's Hyrul? I've been hearing that name but have no clue.

Just a random dude from the UK who won the European Soul Calibur Impact and then they flew him to Vegas, competing in the world finals...its the Age_of_thruth guy from above. Plays Tira...i usually prepare against him by playing the CPU Tira on very easy/defensiv, so its not a big deal you dont know him.

Back