CH 3B, A+K?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MammothMan

WR B, NSS A+B, GS KK, W!, 4KK, 33B, GSB
I was playing Nightmare on BD today and noticed something, on CH 3B, it pops someone up just enough to fire off a A+K. Is this true for standard SC4 as well? I'm not sure if CH 3B has any extra height to the opponent hop, but if so that'd be ruthless to use on people!

So CH 3B has extra height, that opens up a possible aga as well if timed correctly. Though, if aga does more damage, would it still be better to go with A+K. Does A+K have any W! advantages like A+G?

I believe its character specific in SCIV, and probably isn't a favorable followup to use because 1A does equal or more damage and has the possibility of techtraping the opponent.

I don't think it's charater specific, don't over think it, you just get good damage and the same wakes you would expect from that attack... Either way it's a cool combo and stylish way to win a round, but I would still throw tech traps at them especially after 3B...

After NM's chokeslam, 2B must be blocked, so it is a viable option.

If they stay, roll = 2B hits. Once they start to choose to eat 2B, you can begin throwing out 8WR 6A+B.
If they recover and stand guard = Throw.

I question the need for a topic just to talk about one combo but since it actually has some activity I'll let it slide. edit: changed my mind

Pretty sure it isnt anything unusual for a CH to give more height... Yoshi's standard 3B on hit doesnt offer the height that CH 3B does, So I'm thinking Nightys 3B is probably the same. I saw Keev do it to Thuggish he was amy... So it must be a standard in SCIV maybe all of you that are saying it is hitbox dependant just dont have the right timing.

His 3B has been launching higher on CH than normal hit since SC3. This is nothing new. Don't make topics to discuss one combo.

Fatal KO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back