Character Creators on Other Games

sheppard

[12] Conqueror
I was spending tons of time at CAS in SC3. Now in SC4 all slots are full. But Sc4 is rather less detailed than SC3 CAS. When I create character, I try to make them look good, I don't care about stats. Does any of you know a game has a character creation like SC4? Xbox360 is myy console btw.

Regardless of what console you have a game that comes close to Soul Calibur's CAS will be Monster Hunter for the Wii and PSP. I'm playing Monster Hunter 3rd Portable which is a Japanese import.

Regardless of what console you have a game that comes close to Soul Calibur's CAS will be Monster Hunter for the Wii and PSP. I'm playing Monster Hunter 3rd Portable which is a Japanese import.

I have been playing the monster hunter series since MH1 (ps2) and I have to say it has hardly anything in the character creater, sure there is incredible character customization using unlockable/craftable equipment, but the only thing you do in the character creator is hairstyle, hair color, face type, skin color, underwear color, underwear type, and voice, thats it...

The only games i can think of for the 360 that have a really well made character creater is Skate 3, Dragon Age Origins, and mass effect 2

But these games only let you edit your characters physical appearance at the start of the game when your starting out (except for Skate 3)

Honestly, the most powerful character creator/customization I've ever seen is in (Do not laugh at me, I know it's silly but it's true)

The Smackdown vs Raw series of games. The customization level is absolutely crazy in this series, for both movesets and for the character looks. It's too bad SC does not have the same level of customization for creation.

Smackdown has custom characters? I didn't know that. I'm gonna check it out.

I don't know how good 2011 is, but 2006, 2007, and 2008 had some very powerful stuff. I can only imagine what 2k11 has.

...the only thing you do in the character creator is hairstyle, hair color, face type, skin color, underwear color, underwear type, and voice, thats it...
I know it may lack a few things CAS features in SC3 or SC4 but the things you've listed comes as close as to why I think the customization in MHP 3 is very close to SC3 and SC4's CAS.

Also both these games lack a lot of content in character customization.

MHP 3 is the only Monster Hunter Game I've owned, played and really get into; I had no other Monster Hunter exp. other than Tri for the Wii but it's only very little.

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Has lots you can do even like shaping faces and what not, but for weapons, armor, clothes, etc. you have to play through the game a little, and then you can't change the colors for your equipment.

Back