Characters Should Have The Option To Speak In Their Native Language

ZOo00OOm

is dead
^

TTT2 has it (kinda sorta) so I think it would be really cool if SC had the same option. It would be neat to hear Kilik or Xianghua speak Chinese, Talim go on about windy shit but all in Filipino or hear Astaroth roar in Arabic. It would be incredibly sexy to also hear a French Raph or Spanish Cervantes.

Also, there could be an all-english or all-moonspeak option as well for those players who prefer it.

Just a suggestion.

I'm ever for recover SC's "world tour" feeling, nice idea, but
Waste more money? No thanks

Said that, nobody prevent them to drop a french/spanish word here and there... Ezio do it in italian and it work, it's kinda cool and give him dat national touch

But again, spend extra money for that? No

For what i care they can cut even english, Jap is the only language that i don't find ridicolous in fight games.
It's so cringeworthy when they set eng as standard, they force me to do option->audio->Jap as first ingame action evah

In SF4 i keep Guile, Balrog/Boxer and Rufus with english voice, but there fit, they play hard the murrican card with them. It exalt theyr design instead sound retard
No place for that shit in SC
Random huryahh forever fuck the rest :D

Last edited:
It'd be a cool option, but first I'd like individual language selection for each voice. I like some in Japanese but some in English even before you add more languages.

Who would be left speaking English? They already have established voice actors for English/Japanese

Said that, nobody prevent them to drop a french/spanish word here and there... Ezio do it in italian and it work, it's kinda cool and give him dat national touch

For what i care they can cut even english, Jap is the only language that i don't find ridicolous in fight games.
It's so cringeworthy when they set eng as standard, they force me to do option->audio->Jap as first ingame action evah

In SF4 i keep Guile, Balrog/Boxer and Rufus with english voice, but there fit, they play hard the murrican card with them. It exalt theyr design instead sound retard
No place for that shit in SC
Random huryahh forever fuck the rest :D
SCV's English voice actors are good though?... I can't think of a bad one or one that doesn't fit.

SCV's English voice actors are good though?... I can't think of a bad one or one that doesn't fit.

Japanese Gloomy Tira's rage-filled snarls.
Accept no substitute.
Anyhow, I don't think folks dislike the English VA's, but that doesn't mean other stuff can't be a cool idea.

Japanese Gloomy Tira's rage-filled snarls.
Accept no substitute.
Anyhow, I don't think folks dislike the English VA's, but that doesn't mean other stuff can't be a cool idea.
He was just suggesting that in his opinion, they could do away with them, which I assume meant he didn't like them. In my opinion, there are more English VAs that are done well than there are Japanese. Leixia...

And I really hate hearing Japanese voices anyways.

I'm fine with the English cast. Starting with SCIV, most of the characetrs have a pretty good voice. I think the voice director also deserves some praise. A few character suck:
(Amy/Viola, Rock, Yun Seong, Maxi and Kilik.)

I'm fine with the English cast. Starting with SCIV, most of the characetrs have a pretty good voice. I think the voice director also deserves some praise. A few character suck:
(Amy/Viola, Rock, Yun Seong, Maxi and Kilik.)
SCV Maxi probably has the best and most fitting VA out of the entire cast....

Not quality, is about personal tastes i suppose
English voices on anything japanese (be it anime or VG) just sound an awkward mix to me

Is'nt that i don't like english, example for serials like GoT, Hannibal and so on i download the original version+subs even when i can have it in italian

I didn't say that English voices should be removed. it's all an option. Choosing indivdual voices would be a cool thing.

Neither can I, but Pat...Ah, he was okay. They could've chosen better than Yuri Lowenthal.

I like the English VAs, but I'll say that towards any game because I'm more comfortable with my native language. I don't like Japanese voice acting. Taki's Japanese voice has caused me physical pain. It's high pitched and annoying, like everyone else's, but worse.

Neither can I, but Pat...Ah, he was okay. They could've chosen better than Yuri enthal.

I like the English VAs, but I'll say that towards any game because I'm more comfortable with my native language. I don't like Japanese voice acting. Taki's Japanese voice has caused me physical pain. It's high pitched and annoying, like everyone else's, but worse.
Thank you, finally someone who sees like me. I feel like im one of the few Americans who enjoys Japanese games and would prefer to have the english voices, Japanese voices are just super obnoxious.

i think they can afford since its doin better than ttt2, though i love tekken more they need to love SC with the same professionalism they adore tekken with

that would be cool,but with Tekken there's not too much voice work. If the next sc game has 4 times the cutscenes from sc 5 that would be a lot of money on voice actors. But hearing Talim speak Tagalog (Filipino language) would be awesome.

Namco wouldn't do that because it would be a turn-off for the fanbase that they are catering to. People were complaining that there was no japanese voice acting in SCII HD Online...do you really think that they could even bear to look at their waifu's as they speak their native language? Let alone english?

there was no japanese voice acting in SCII HD Online
nzHns.gif

I wouldn't mind it, but this is a game where many characters interact with one another, rather than a tournament like Tekken, though even Tekken 6 made that logic go right out the window.

I would suggest English voice acting with various accents (Ezio was worth a start), but obviously that's asking for too much.

Japanese voice acting can just be Japanese.

Back