[Colorado] We are Higher than you

lol higher than you. I get it Egg good one.

3Oh3 put it up.

Going to be playing this saturday at my house more than likely.

Hello Egg and Marg. Long time no s- er, internet. I am on your side of the country now! Someday maybe I'll go to CO!

lol higher than you. I get it Egg good one.

3Oh3 put it up.

Going to be playing this saturday at my house more than likely.

Next time Pong. I just saw the post today lol (monday).

Hello Egg and Marg. Long time no s- er, internet. I am on your side of the country now! Someday maybe I'll go to CO!

What up Crow, yeah its been a few years huh lol :). Let us know when you are in the area.

What about Game shack on Thursday?

And for those who dont know about Game Shack
Flyer2.png

Just a Heads up for all the Local peeps in the Denver area of colorado. There will be 2 tournaments this weekend for games other then Soul calibur.

One at Game Shack for UMVC3. Check form above for address and dtails.

And Another opne at Game On.

gocon_flyer.jpg

THe fact that both of these are happenening on the same day is a kind of a bimmer. Show your support and show up :). Good luck to those who particicpate,

Mannn there doesn't seem to be anything around me with Soul Calibur.

There wont be any soul calibur tournamemts untiil soul calibur 5 comes out. They will most likely be located in the denver and colorado springs areas. In the mean time click on the watch thread at the top and watch for updates to events and gatherings.

Thanks I'll do that. I really need to be able to play this game since I still might not be getting a 360 soon.

Hey NarNar here Come out to the
Cutthroat / Microsoft Midnight Release Party - Soul Calibur 5

Colorado Cutthroat and the Microsoft Store is proud to present the midnight release for SOUL CALIBUR 5. SOUL CALIBUR 5 is the upcoming sixth installment of the epic fighting game series produced by NAMCO and Project Soul. Come play and meet the Cutthroat community, participate in tournament play and learn from some of the best SOUL CALIBUR players around.

Whether you are a hardcore player looking for competition or a casual player that simply loves the SOUL CALIBUR series you don't want to miss this great event. In support of your local Microsoft Store pre-ordering SOUL CALIBUR 5 gives you access to an AMAZING offer that you can't find anywhere else:

Pre-order SOUL CALIBUR 5 for $10 at the Microsoft Store, pick up and pay for your copy you will receive a:
$25 Microsoft Store gift card

Address: 8505 Park Meadows Center Dr, Lone Tree, CO 80124

Phone: (303) 824-6772

Date: Monday, January 30th, 2012

Time: Casual play and tournament play starts at 10:00pm

Tournament Prizes:

1st - 250GB Xbox 360, 1 year Xbox Live, 1600 MSFT Points and Copy of Soul Calibur 5 (Xbox 360), Jack in the Box coupons, swag and giveaways
2nd - 1 year Xbox Live, 1600 MSFT Points and Copy of Soul Calibur 5 (Xbox 360), Jack in the Box coupons, swag and giveaways
3rd - 1 year Xbox Live, 1600 MSFT Points and Copy of Soul Calibur 5 (Xbox 360), Jack in the Box coupons, swag and giveaways
4th - Copy of Soul Calibur 5 (Xbox 360), Jack in the Box coupons, swag and giveaways

Additional Prizes:
Jack in the Box coupons and giveaways

Hey NarNar here Come out to the
Cutthroat / Microsoft Midnight Release Party - Soul Calibur 5

Colorado Cutthroat and the Microsoft Store is proud to present the midnight release for SOUL CALIBUR 5. SOUL CALIBUR 5 is the upcoming sixth installment of the epic fighting game series produced by NAMCO and Project Soul. Come play and meet the Cutthroat community, participate in tournament play and learn from some of the best SOUL CALIBUR players around.

Whether you are a hardcore player looking for competition or a casual player that simply loves the SOUL CALIBUR series you don't want to miss this great event. In support of your local Microsoft Store pre-ordering SOUL CALIBUR 5 gives you access to an AMAZING offer that you can't find anywhere else:

Pre-order SOUL CALIBUR 5 for $10 at the Microsoft Store, pick up and pay for your copy you will receive a:
$25 Microsoft Store gift card

Address: 8505 Park Meadows Center Dr, Lone Tree, CO 80124

Phone: (303) 824-6772

Date: Monday, January 30th, 2012

Time: Casual play and tournament play starts at 10:00pm

Tournament Prizes:

1st - 250GB Xbox 360, 1 year Xbox Live, 1600 MSFT Points and Copy of Soul Calibur 5 (Xbox 360), Jack in the Box coupons, swag and giveaways
2nd - 1 year Xbox Live, 1600 MSFT Points and Copy of Soul Calibur 5 (Xbox 360), Jack in the Box coupons, swag and giveaways
3rd - 1 year Xbox Live, 1600 MSFT Points and Copy of Soul Calibur 5 (Xbox 360), Jack in the Box coupons, swag and giveaways
4th - Copy of Soul Calibur 5 (Xbox 360), Jack in the Box coupons, swag and giveaways

Additional Prizes:
Jack in the Box coupons and giveaways

This is an NVGA Event most likely run by DFG. You go at your own risk, but tbh his release tournies are usually legit. I wont go due to personal and professional reasons. Good luck to those who enter.

If you want to find me Ill most likely be at the Release tournament at the game stop held at the Colorado Blvd location

P.S. Tell Greg SoulCalibur is one word now.........

I'm sorry, but can anyone give me a rundown on what's going on near Colorado Springs for release stuff other than the Microsoft store? Sounds nice but I'd like to know my options. And what's the details on the game stop on Colorado Blvd?

I'm sorry, but can anyone give me a rundown on what's going on near Colorado Springs for release stuff other than the Microsoft store? Sounds nice but I'd like to know my options. And what's the details on the game stop on Colorado Blvd?

I'm sorry I havn't answerer your question yet, Ive bee in the process of moving all week. When I have a chance I will post up locations and times.

For the microsoft store midnight release party. SoulCaliburV will be played.

stop advertising here. If you want people to show up to the event make your case in the tournament section.

DFG's reputation is in the gutter here fyi, I doubt you will find many people willing to go to that event from this site or from the competitive Community in Colorado. Most people have black listed him after his failure to explain what the hell happened with all the money that went into soul calibur 4 nationals..... I could go on, and to be honest im being generous with my explanation.

stop advertising here. If you want people to show up to the event make your case in the tournament section.

DFG's reputation is in the gutter here fyi, I doubt you will find many people willing to go to that event from this site or from the competitive Community in Colorado. Most people have black listed him after his failure to explain what the hell happened with all the money that went into soul calibur 4 nationals..... I could go on, and to be honest im being generous with my explanation.
is this really...tue? will there be actually sc5 at midnight?

Back