[Colorado] We are Higher than you

P0ng

[08] Mercenary
Going to be doing dedicated sc5 gatherings at my house every Sunday starting next Sunday. If you haven't ever been to a gathering don't be shy just send me a private and Ill get you my number and address!

Isaak303

[08] Mercenary
Going to be doing dedicated sc5 gatherings at my house every Sunday starting next Sunday. If you haven't ever been to a gathering don't be shy just send me a private and Ill get you my number and address!
Hey i shot you a message on Facebook man. Did you even have a gathering?

Igneous42

[09] Warrior
Hey Colorado good to see a least a few people posting. I live in Fort Collins so if there are any other Fort Collins people or NCO players out there looking for games hit me up. Denver/Aurora is a little far for me to drive regularly but might show up to some tournaments/gatherings if there are any.

PSN is Igneous42 if anyone ever wants to play online.

Egg

[10] Knight
ggs to everyone i played online yesterday. if anybody has questions about the game please ask. im here to help colorado players.

tiggerkiddo

[09] Warrior
If anyone wants to get in on some SCV, let me know. My place will be open this week. I only have it for the 360 but if you can only play on the PS3 (I do have sticks for both systems), then bring a copy over since I have all 3 next gen systems.

This is in Aurora by the way.

Reactions: Egg

Egg

[10] Knight
Was at the last tournament in the springs yesterday. Nice to see new faces in the community. Its probably getting close to that time to have a big soul calibur tourney for everyone in the area. Ill keep everyone up to date on what I have planned in the future.