[Colorado] We are Higher than you

I'm working on getting into contact with them. No luck so far. I know they'll be at the Colorado Cutthroat tournament in Denver this upcoming Saturday, but I work from dawn to dusk. :-/

Maybe you could make it out?

DFG and I dont exactly see eye to eye. but I might go just to pull some membership. Do you have any details? Im sure Sultan would love to go.

I will have to ask them for the specifics, since I wasn't planning on being able to make it.

please do not mention me. The reason being I dont want you being involved in any kind of drama, thats on me.

Any player who plays soulcalibur in colorado can join this group. The idea being that we share gathering and tournament info withen the state,

I'm setting up a tournament here in Lincoln(EDIT:, NE) that is going to have a few national top players like Hawkeye set for October. I will have a pot bonus and be streamed. I'll have more details next week, but I was wondering if you guys are interested.

It's about 2 hours from me. I could potentially make it, but I'm a full time student and I work full time, so it may be hard to find the time.

If I can, I'd love to go.

It's about 2 hours from me. I could potentially make it, but I'm a full time student and I work full time, so it may be hard to find the time.

If I can, I'd love to go.

Lobo said he is coming and can stop in Denver and pick people up when he comes up from New Mexico. I assume he might be able to pick you up if you live in Springs.

EDIT: I was confused about the 2 hours comment, but I forgot to add NE(braska) to the Lincoln. That'd be about 7-8ish hours from Springs. But I think you'll be able to hitch a ride regardless and that goes for some of you other people along his route.

Going to be bringing Soul Calibur 2 tonight to Akihabara Arcade in colorado - 8901 N Harlan St, Westminster, CO 80031
Might be doing more gatherings soon for the area there.

Just to let people know. There is a Soul Calibur Scene here. We are all just waiting for the game to be released.

I moved to Boulder for grad school between 5 and 6, is there a scene here? Is there a (non-facebook) central point of contact for events?

Back