[Colorado] We are Higher than you

Going to be doing dedicated sc5 gatherings at my house every Sunday starting next Sunday. If you haven't ever been to a gathering don't be shy just send me a private and Ill get you my number and address!

Going to be doing dedicated sc5 gatherings at my house every Sunday starting next Sunday. If you haven't ever been to a gathering don't be shy just send me a private and Ill get you my number and address!
Hey i shot you a message on Facebook man. Did you even have a gathering?

Hey Colorado good to see a least a few people posting. I live in Fort Collins so if there are any other Fort Collins people or NCO players out there looking for games hit me up. Denver/Aurora is a little far for me to drive regularly but might show up to some tournaments/gatherings if there are any.

PSN is Igneous42 if anyone ever wants to play online.

ggs to everyone i played online yesterday. if anybody has questions about the game please ask. im here to help colorado players.

If anyone wants to get in on some SCV, let me know. My place will be open this week. I only have it for the 360 but if you can only play on the PS3 (I do have sticks for both systems), then bring a copy over since I have all 3 next gen systems.

This is in Aurora by the way.

Reactions: Egg
Was at the last tournament in the springs yesterday. Nice to see new faces in the community. Its probably getting close to that time to have a big soul calibur tourney for everyone in the area. Ill keep everyone up to date on what I have planned in the future.

Back