Complaints from kids who don't understand the game.

HolyForce

I will show you...
If you've ever played online, you know this all too well. Someone loses to you, and the only reason you won was because of [insert single mechanic here].

After Pat's BnB 66B combo, I'd always follow up with a throw against this kid. He'd tech, I'd throw again; this time into a wall, and he'd get KO'd. I received multiple hatemail messages about how I'm trash because I used throw. The game creators must not have intended for throws to occur. They must be a debug option left on by accident.

I tried to explain to him that fighters are not much more than a glorified game of rock, paper and scissors. I told him if he keeps picking rock, I'm going to keep picking paper. This was promptly followed up by a long "durrr" then "what is glorified?", but that was expected.

Gotta love these kind of kids most:

hate that shit, yesterday I won 12-0 against three random scrubs and I! was the cheap one cause "all I can do is 3B with Sieg"...what the fuck else should I use for punish? for God sake is Siegfried! -.-

I got called a hacker (among many obscenities) because I used Viola's TCs and TJs to weave through a dude's predictable offense. I was also called broken and OP (pre-patch) by another person in the Colloseo because my mixups worked on him every time.

And when I played Xiba I would abuse 3BKK as a punish against people who didn't block. I was labeled a spammer.

Good times.

I got called a hacker (among many obscenities) because I used Viola's TCs and TJs to weave through a dude's predictable offense. I was also called broken and OP (pre-patch) by another person in the Colloseo because my mixups worked on him every time.

Only people with no skill guess right 100% of the time.

The very pinnacle imo is when someone gets salty and demands a rematch. I send an invite (this only works on PSN) which automatically attaches "Would you like to play a game of SCV?"

I get "Yes" in response.

They don't know how to actually use an invite.

If you play CoD as much as me (don't call me a CoD head. It's a fun game), you'll learn that people like this will never learn. I get the good sports who tell me "good game!" and sometimes with a friend request... And then I get messages like the one you received. I give theme one of two responses:

I don't answer.

OR

"k."

;)

Only people with no skill guess right 100% of the time.

The very pinnacle imo is when someone gets salty and demands a rematch. I send an invite (this only works on PSN) which automatically attaches "Would you like to play a game of SCV?"

I get "Yes" in response.

They don't know how to actually use an invite.

omg I cannot describe the feeling that just dropped in my chest of sheer disbelief! That's fucking hilarious!

Back