Congratulations Kura

Way to rep Talim!

Good timin and Yomi.
Fast and mixin it up!

If you ever come over to Japan let me know!
UFO was here a few years ago but other than that (surprisingly) haven't seen/met other Koreans.

Even non-talim players are in praise of Kura's talim. He is the first Talim I have seen that really utilizes her SG games and does so well. I had never seen Talim CF someone in a real match until I saw him play.

cha cha

I didn't get to play Kura's Talim...alas. I did get to play him and gave him my congrats in person. He's still the best, haha. She was my first main so I have to applaud him for sticking with her.

That's an important way to keep the opponent aggressive and your talim dodgy eh? Hurt their soul gauge. I mean, players can consider relying on blocking and punishing (a lot) in order to fight back against Talim but what choice do they have when their soul gauge is screaming? Talim players, our skills are in good hands when playing with Talim. ^^

Just saw some of his casual vids against RTD. Good stuff. I've liked this guy's Talim from the start so there's not much else to say about his ability. Simply put, Kura's Talim should be an inspiration to all Talim players.

One thing I need to take my Talim to the next level is improving my basic spacing movements which is something Kura does so well.

It's been a long time since a Talim placed high. Maybe a Talim taking a tourney isn't so far off after all.

Kura was too sick with it. I mean he made them into puppets and mindgam them very well. I never seeen that shit since Malcom's Sonic. Kura makes me wanna get better with Talim overall.

Kura is top tier for sure ^^

I would say Talim is still mid- at best, and that just like Omega with Zasalamel, Kura showed us it was still possible to do well with a weaker character if you're willing and capable to put in the extra effort/skill. Lots of things such as good defense, mind game, ability to read your opponents are not character dependent.

This is good, but in the end they didn't win the tournaments.
Now imagine these incredible players using a stronger character such as Kilik, Ivy, Voldo, Amy or Cass. Would they have wiped out competition instead of being very close to other top players using top characters ? While nobody can say for sure, it makes sense doesn't it ?

It's a shame Kura doesn't come to this soul arena. I'm sure he could contribute nicely to the strategy aspects of Talim. I saw him using setups against RTD that I've recently started using myself. But then, I guess after you've perfected a certain flow, you can't really give all your personal strats away.

wow thank you very much guys
the honor is more than I deserve :)

if I was to talk a word

I think stronger character or weaker character choice is not important
Important is that persevere in one´s efforts and passion for own character

if you find a favorite character
don't be hesitate and choice
And make a No.1 your character :)

yup yup yup. As long as the game is balanced enough, low tier isn't far enough off from high tier to stop players from going for the gold.

Back